Medical cost

Annual exam due.
My GP £115.00 incl vat

Nearby doctor £65.00 incl vat

Web search £50.00

I would prefer to use my GP. I expect that DVSA will/have tightened up after the Glasgow refuse truck tragedy. D4 questions are rather subjective. The only parts requiring physical presence are the BP and vision. The rest could be done over the phone or on line. Maybe it would be better if the NHS imposed a standardized fee which was paid by National Insurance. I don’t mind going to a remote doctor as I claim the 45p per mile travel against tax and regard the medical as a free private doctors check up.

Optimum:
Annual exam due.
My GP £115.00 incl vat

Nearby doctor £65.00 incl vat

Web search £50.00

I would prefer to use my GP. I expect that DVSA will/have tightened up after the Glasgow refuse truck tragedy. D4 questions are rather subjective. The only parts requiring physical presence are the BP and vision. The rest could be done over the phone or on line. Maybe it would be better if the NHS imposed a standardized fee which was paid by National Insurance. I don’t mind going to a remote doctor as I claim the 45p per mile travel against tax and regard the medical as a free private doctors check up.

Annual exam fee :question: :question: if its for your LGV Licence I understood thats 5 years = £23 pa hardly breaking the bank

I highly advise you read this thread >>> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

What expiry date is next to cat C on licence :question:

When was last licence issued :question:

Reef:
I highly advise you read this thread >>> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

+1 ^^^^

Don`t support your thieving GP, they take the P1$$ big time…

Mine wanted £145 + VAT, NO receipt or Invoice, and after a bit of investigation work, the cheeky ■■■■■■ wasn’t even VAT registered :unamused:

My gp wanted £110 looked online got it got it done for £40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk