4/4 on / off

How many full weekends ( sat&tsun) do you work in a year when on this shift pattern ? Ta

dozy:
How many full weekends ( sat&tsun) do you work in a year when on this shift pattern ? Ta

1370.gif

If you really need full weekends off 4 on/4 off ain’t your thing.

The time off is great though.

Most important will you be home early Friday

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just like you doze, aparentlly,…I can’t be arsed to work it out for myself. :bulb:

If you start working 4 on 4 off on a Monday, in the next 365 days you will work:

• 7 individual Saturdays
  • 6 individual Sundays
  • 19 complete weekends

This will of course be altered by holidays so it’s probably not possible to put a precise figure on it.

Just use your holidays for weekends

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dozy not good for you 6 Sat 6 Sun 19 Sat/Sun at a rough guess and not forgetting 26 FRIDAYS

I use to phrase it as “any part of, or all of 5 weekends out of 8”

3 full weekends/2 park weekends/3 weekends off in an 8 week pattern also bear in mind if your weekley paid you will find that theres a few weeks when you will only get 3 days pay which is why that pattern is better salaried or as downtons do they work it out yearley and pay every 4 weeks so you actually get 13 pay periods in a year

Basically you work 26 of every day of the week a year minus holidays.

I think it works out as 183 days a year you work so 182 days off. I get 20 days holiday so effectively I work 163 days a year.

Love having 4 days off and I can pull an extra shift at premium rate to top up my £23.5k salary yet still have 3 days off.

For me, working weekends doesnt bother me. I have a young stepson and im expecting my first in August so a weekday is no diffferent to a weekend for me.

That, and one week off equates to a 12 day holiday!

tachograph:
If you start working 4 on 4 off on a Monday, in the next 365 days you will work:

• 7 individual Saturdays
  • 6 individual Sundays
  • 19 complete weekends

This will of course be altered by holidays so it’s probably not possible to put a precise figure on it.

Ta tacho, not for me then , 19 full weekends :open_mouth:

dozy:

tachograph:

• 7 individual Saturdays
  • 6 individual Sundays
  • 19 complete weekends

But they will be four day weekends !!

bald bloke:

dozy:

tachograph:

• 7 individual Saturdays
  • 6 individual Sundays
  • 19 complete weekends

But they will be four day weekends !!

That’s even worse , 19 fri- mon shifts , :frowning: , if it was 5 a year but that nearly half the year working full weekends , I’ll stay mon- fri but just need to find mon- fri day job Bob. Ta

if you work it out you are only working roughly about 6 months a year,i used to feel guilty taking holidays,you take 4 days hols you end up getting between 8 to 12 days off,brilliant shift is 4 on 4 off,plus if your shift ends on a sunday and you like a lie in,it is great when Monday morning comes and you go back to sleep while everyone else is plodding in to work at stupid o clock

Excluding holiday, you’ll be rota’d on for exactly half of all Saturdays, and exactly half of all Sunday’s every calendar year.

lolipop:
Dozy not good for you 6 Sat 6 Sun 19 Sat/Sun at a rough guess and not forgetting 26 FRIDAYS

Why did you mention fridays. He will have a breakdown now ta

dozy:

tachograph:

• 7 individual Saturdays
  • 6 individual Sundays
  • 19 complete weekends

15355826_10211583035955636_7419449881923543817_n.jpg

Can’t t you just do 7off/7off so we do have to read your tripe :unamused: