Daft questions

Today while having my break in the services a Womble came chatting saying there cracking down on unsure loads so I said ok. Then proceeded to ask me how I secure my load I said I shut the doors and crack on. How else can I secure milk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Once asked before if i was the driver when reversing onto the bay.

I’ve been asked by a “TM” what sort of licence do I need to drive an artic… :open_mouth:

mdourish:
Today while having my break in the services a Womble came chatting saying there cracking down on unsure loads so I said ok. Then proceeded to ask me how I secure my load I said I shut the doors and crack on. How else can I secure milk

My answer would be that Im transporting glider engines and they are secured using sky hooks. :smiley:

Is an unsure load one that does not know what it is? …like a load of sugar that has a complex and thinks it is cement?
and what it got to do with wombles…whatever they are !
just asking…

Do you want to work o/t this Saturday

dozy:

Poor dozy, he’s finally cracked. Talking to himself on a forum. .

the nodding donkey:

dozy:

Poor dozy, he’s finally cracked. Talking to himself on a forum. .

Maybe the Womble was dozy

“Which headlight bulb is blown then?”…

genuine question from christian salvesen desk muppet

Not a daft question but the other day a guy in a rigid was reversing on to a bay next to me…

and when he got out i said, remember your suzi lock and he said oh aye…

he got half way down his truck before turning round and saying ya ■■■■■■■ !! :laughing:

Tooz:
Not a daft question but the other day a guy in a rigid was reversing on to a bay next to me…

and when he got out i said, remember your suzi lock and he said oh aye…

he got half way down his truck before turning round and saying ya [zb] !! [emoji38]

Oh that reminds me I must get a spare male connector for when I get given a suzi lock saves split coupling