another one bites the dust

maurice:
If you can’t take the abuse from security staff and planners then how are you going to take it from the general public. You’re dealing with a lot of middle class, snobby, see you next tuesdays who’ll treat you like you’re something dripping off a toilet brush. Do you really want to tell these tossers that some student worker in the shop has substituted their Luxury brand preserve with a jar of Hartleys. Can you politely smile and apologise when these arrogant tossers are whinging and hurling abuse at you because there’s something wrong with the order or you parked in the wrong place on their driveway. If you’re a subservient who is happy to bend over and spread your cheeks several times a day then this is the job for you. Otherwise if you’ve a brain in your head and have the balls to stand up for yourself then you should forget about delivering groceries to the public. I for one treat people like they treat me and have no problems hurling twice as much abuse back so I wouldn’t last a day in that job before being sacked.

^^^^ succinct and to the point. :grimacing: