Ed millipede radio 2

I wonder if radio 2 is currently recording it’s lowest ever listening figures in history!? as arch cyborg Oxbridge replication Ed milliband graces us with his charisamatic presence as vine is off as usual troughing it like a Gloucester old- spot with his numerous cash cow projects.This is Beyond a very sick joke,the man is a national prize pick,xomplete dickwad.

I’m quite enjoying it, ok he’s not a professional radio DJ, but then he’s not trying to be, he’s been down to the point, allowed contributors to contribute, in fact more so the Vine and he’s been far better than some that have taken over from from Vine over the years.

This is the same bloke who said that no MP should have a second job as it would detract from his ability to serve his constituents.

Ian Duncan Smith next week. Just for a bit of balance.

Speculating now but in the interests of total balance to be followed by Caroline Lucas & Nicola Sturgeon. :smiling_imp:

Stanley Knife:
This is the same bloke who said that no MP should have a second job as it would detract from his ability to serve his constituents.

But it’s not another job is it. Auntie seems to be, I my eyes anyway, trying to give those who we elect a platform to show a human side. Trouble is the human side can be rather contrary at times & I doubt anyone has always acted in line with what they may have said in their past.

Stanley Knife:

He needs to make up the shortfall in salary since he dropped from Leader to Backbencher I think,could wrong, its £120k down to -£74k

Yep, poor little lamb’s almost destitute having to get by on one wage, fully expensed of course.

Probably a bit ■■■■■■ off that he won and ended up with the mess that is the Labour Party whilst his brother slipped off to New York to run a charity for £300k/yr.

They are killing off the BBC, these muppets are just part of the plan, the UK is actually becoming quite intolerable to myself.

Latest News…Steve Wright has chucked his hat in the ring for leader of the Conservative Party. :smiley:

Wiretwister:

Stanley Knife:

But it’s not another job is it. Auntie seems to be, I my eyes anyway, trying to give those who we elect a platform to show a human side. Trouble is the human side can be rather contrary at times & I doubt anyone has always acted in line with what they may have said in their past.

Pushing their biased agenda is what this is really about they are anti Brexit therefore anti-democratic and pro immigration be it legal or illegal the bbc should be closed down

To be fair even though I find him to be a sniveling little lisping cretin, he wasn’t bad at all this wk, a step up from Vine anyway.

I expected him to be really awful - much worse than that ■■■■ Vine. I was however pleasantly surprised - he didn’t appear to over-inflict his left-wing bias onto the subject matter , nor did he come across as “faux ignorant/naive” as that ■■■■ Vine always does. Given the choice, I’d rather have him on the radio of a lunchtime than Jeremy ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Vine.

Mind you (aside from the technical issues) I found Milliband Senior to be quite thought provoking (and not as nasally unpleasant to listen to as his younger sibling - or indeed that ■■■■ Vine).

A very good point roymondo, his brother was very engaging today ref the refugee thing

I got annoyed because most of his debates were political,brexit this, brexit that, and other political subjects,absolutely boring,hope IDS is not the same.

The Ukip man told him like it is about his brother and labour , 400k a year working for a charity :unamused:

robroy:
Latest News…Steve Wright has chucked his hat in the ring for leader of the Conservative Party. :smiley:

If he manages it don’t forget to phone and tell him you love the political party.