Parking Telford

Hi,anyone know of parking in Telford may be stuck there for the night,thank you.

Just looked on hgvparking.com and it says you can park on Aston Street in Shifnal TF11 8DW in the town centre. I put Telford in the search and nowt came up. Don’t know if you can park on the large industrial Estate in Telford Stafford Park?

The main 3 industrial estates are Halesfield, Stafford Park and Hortonwood

Shifnal services off the M54 apparently do HGV parking:

‘As a general guide, cars can pay between £10 to £15 per 24 hours, HGV parking ranges from £20 to £30 per 24 hours with no meal voucher and from £22 to £32 per 24 hours with a meal voucher.’

Post code for the above services is TF11 8TG

Edit:I haven’t used those services myself for HGV parking, so don’t shoot the messenger if it’s no good haha

Redrum:
The main 3 industrial estates are Halesfield, Stafford Park and Hortonwood

Shifnal services off the M54 apparently do HGV parking:

‘As a general guide, cars can pay between £10 to £15 per 24 hours, HGV parking ranges from £20 to £30 per 24 hours with no meal voucher and from £22 to £32 per 24 hours with a meal voucher.’

Post code for the above services is TF11 8TG

Edit:I haven’t used those services myself for HGV parking, so don’t shoot the messenger if it’s no good haha

Thanks for the reply so I’ll use the service’s, cheers.

Don’t rely on there being a space at services,only about 10 hgv parking spots and usually full of foreigners,you might be lucky but just don’t pull in there on 14h59 expecting a space :sunglasses:,if there isn’t any spaces jump back on the M54 and head towards Shrewsbury quite a few off big lay bys ones with space between te road and you once the M54 becomes the A5(it’s the same road),then it’ll just be a case of running to the end of the A5 and going round the roundabout and heading back to Telford in the morning.(20 mins max)

xichrisxi:
Don’t rely on there being a space at services,only about 10 hgv parking spots and usually full of foreigners,you might be lucky but just don’t pull in there on 14h59 expecting a space :sunglasses:,if there isn’t any spaces jump back on the M54 and head towards Shrewsbury quite a few off big lay bys ones with space between te road and you once the M54 becomes the A5(it’s the same road),then it’ll just be a case of running to the end of the A5 and going round the roundabout and heading back to Telford in the morning.(20 mins max)

Thanks for that,managed to get in early,I will keep in mind the other bits though,thanks very much.

bobbya:

xichrisxi:

Thanks for that,managed to get in early,I will keep in mind the other bits though,thanks very much.

your welcome

I’ve stayed in shiffnal, it looks dodgy as you drive in down an alley but opens up to a co op carpark.
Signs say no overnight parking but was no bother for me.
Few nice old pubs down the high street.