On the subject of odd things to wear while driving

Just passed a Tesco double-Decker on the M25. Nothing odd about that. Driver not wearing his Hi-Vis vest - Which should meet with the approval of some in here. But the really odd thing was that he was wearing a pair of blue surgical gloves. Most odd.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I’ve seen the same bloke. Definitely seen a Tesco driver with those gloves on. Mind you, not a bad shout considering the state of their trucks inside

Only wearing them to give others something different to post about on TNUK other than being sniggered at for wearing a Hi Vis whilst driving
Bet he`s reading this and thinking I wondered how long it would be before somebody commented on here. :laughing:

There again he might have an allergy or a condition brought on by the hot weather,like pollen does to hayfever sufferers

Could be a fitter and like Jay has said, some of those trucks are dire. I’d be wearing a biosuit.

theguardian.com/world/2017/ … SApp_Other

I sometimes wear a Smile whilst driving, especially when an Arrogant Audi ‘Knobhead’ gets cut up.

When I drove for stobarts I’d always put on a Corby chilled polo shirt on a Friday/ sat ( whichever was last day of week) instead of standard shirt , just made me feel more relaxed and remind me of the good times , was given warnings / marks on files over it but continued with this ritual until the end .

the heatwave before this one,i had a wet towel around my head while driving,vehicle had no A/C,it looked like I had arab headgear on,i was getting some strange looks,especially when coaches went by.

I’ve driven in stockings suspenders and a basque and size 11 stilettos to put on once I reached my destination and that’s on my life .

Had to laugh at the ■■■■■■■ Eddie Stobrat driver I saw this week, he must’ve been Agency, my god their standards have dropped :unamused:

Roy, do you look into every drivers cab whilst overtaking ■■ Is this a fetish ■■ Maybe you should seek help .
Voyeurism isn’t a good thing :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

pierrot 14:
Roy, do you look into every drivers cab whilst overtaking ■■ Is this a fetish ■■ Maybe you should seek help .

I was bored. Nothing to do other than watch the world go by.

t

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

That’s the trouble when you have to share a wagon with a hundred other drivers

Roymondo:

pierrot 14:

I was bored. Nothing to do other than watch the world go by.

There is help out there for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
Had to laugh at the ■■■■■■■ Eddie Stobrat driver I saw this week, he must’ve been Agency, my god their standards have dropped :unamused:

I was on nights last week at stobarts bardon and a dude pulled in ■■■■■■■, looked like mowgali from jungle book. I wonder…