Not something you see every day in a services

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Look at them swanning around as if they own the place.

Just out of the picture on the left, there’s a sausage roll imitating a swans call.

They look more like geese than swans …

raymundo:
They look more like geese than swans …

Obviously just taking a gander then

Your quackers if you expect us to believe this is not photo shopped.

Any carry on and they’ll be up before the beak…

See that everyday if you visit johnstone bridge thats were they are.They have been there for aslong i can remember throw them some bread hear how much noise they make.

Wonder how they ended up there. I suspect fowl play

OVLOV JAY:
Wonder how they ended up there. I suspect fowl play

Took up all the pumps. They’ve got some neck on 'em.

Colin_scottish:
See that everyday if you visit johnstone bridge thats were they are.They have been there for aslong i can remember throw them some bread hear how much noise they make.

looks like Johnstone bridge to me too. :grimacing: you want to see how many big, hairy arsed truckers don’t get out in their 45 min break! :laughing: and if they do, watch how quick they start tabbing when they hiss at them. Lol :sunglasses:

Don’t wind 'em up --they’ll get in a flap.

Nobody has explained to these ignorant bird brains that it’s frowned upon to take a 15 minute beak on a pump!

they are geese, in Johnstonebridge services, and they like truckers who feed them any old left overs…
I reckon there are about 40 of them there at the moment…
the filling station also used to have a couple of cats, but not now, I reckon the geese ate them as well…

I didn’t know SWANsea West was now a Welcome BEAK services.

#dadjokes

#getmycoat

At the pay at pump. They realised no one had the Visa card, so they’re waddling over to the pay in kiosk pumps.

All those female swans were drawn in by the offer of an extra long hose :smiley:

Thought it was a self delivery for Lidl…ha ha

The white one is Dave. They’re all out for the day at the coast in Dave’s new Renault scenic. He’s very proud of it. Although Meryl thinks Dave should’ve bought something more interesting like a Porsche. Paul has been moaning constantly all the way up the A303 that it’s too hot and the traffic is too bad. They’re all a bit fed up with Paul. Paul says he’s going to buy a ginsters and a can of pop but Dave doesn’t want crumbs in the scenic. Meryl says that Paul can walk it if he doesn’t cheer up a bit.