Shutdown override MAN?

Anyone have any idea how to disable these pieces of ■■■■ from automatically shutting down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Williams9881:
Anyone have any idea how to disable these pieces of [zb] from automatically shutting down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about man.But on the Daf…Just adjust the cruise control arrow button.This increases the revs to whatever you like.And avoids shut down.Might work on man too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think…

It’s a workshop only job.

It will be programmed in to the ecu …but as previously said on a DAF just up the revs ,will probably work on a MAN

leave the park brake off,they usually only shut down when the brake is on.
park the trailer and leave the truck brake off and it should keep running.

I’ve a Dec16 480TGX and it doesn’t shut down as had the 13litre AC going earlier this week.[emoji6]

Turning cruise control on will keep her ticking over.
Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Selecting drive works for mine

i find some petrol and a match fixes that problem on the man’s

scotstrucker:

Ive been told thats the best fix for most of the problems on the new DAFs too.
You can also prevent a shut down, and most other problems, by never turning the damned things on!
Any one else old enough to remember Charlie Drakes song "My Boomerang Wont Come Back"?

Franglais:

scotstrucker:

Ive been told thats the best fix for most of the problems on the new DAFs too.
You can also prevent a shut down, and most other problems, by never turning the damned things on!
Any one else old enough to remember Charlie Drakes song "My Boomerang Wont Come Back"?

Yep, and ‘my old mans a dustman’, and ‘ole in the ground’, and ‘right said fred’, and ‘don’t jump off the roof dad’, and ‘bum oo yata ta ta’, and tie me kangaroo down sport’, and whole lot more where that lot came from.