What a week to be suspended from work

Having a tiff at work and the boss deems it a good idea for me to get a tan while they extract their heads from up their arris. Full pay to boot!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What have you, ahem, allegedly done?

OVLOV JAY:

Well a friend of mine, said a friend of his, used bad language… cough cough.

Then your friend is a grass :laughing:

Honked:

OVLOV JAY:

Which school did this happen then ?
:unamused:
Not a pop at you btw, more your company.

robroy:

Honked:

OVLOV JAY:

Still under investigation buddy, 3 days so far, so can’t say too much just yet [WINKING FACE]

Honked:

robroy:

Honked:

OVLOV JAY:

Still under investigation buddy, 3 days so far, so can’t say too much just yet [WINKING FACE]

If I thought that my tight arsed lot would suspend me on full pay, I’d be telling them to ■■■■ off every week. :smiley:

Its getting more pathetic by the day, how have we gotten so politically correct that a lorry driver swearing is deemed worthy of suspending and people been paid to investigate it. Even if it comes back that their findings are that indeed you did swear, what the outcome will be is to give you a written warning telling you not to swear. I had a similar episode and was suspended on full pay accused of making racist comments about an agency driver who couldn’t speak English. The company hired an interpreter to take his statement. I simply said he must have mistaken what I had said as his English wasn’t great. It is getting so you don’t want to be near the transport offices anymore. Also some drivers you consider as mates are only too keen to speak against you in order to make them look good.

You will pee yourself when it all comes out, right up your street this lot.

Really? Let me think about that…

The UK is full of snowflakes, tedious at best and brings out murderous feelings in me at worst :laughing:

Soon no one will speak, as it just won`t be worth it.

We have drivers suspended nearly every week on full pay. Last one was driving a solo unit to Volvo without an ABS cable. “Driving an unsafe vechile on the road” :laughing:

Brains of Britain since when do you need a ABS cable to drive a solo unit hence why driver is back 4 days later.

I’m sure some of our drivers do stuff on purpose I swear to god.

merc0447:
We have drivers suspended nearly every week on full pay. Last one was driving a solo unit to Volvo without an ABS cable. “Driving an unsafe vechile on the road” :laughing:

Brains of Britain since when do you need a ABS cable to drive a solo unit hence why driver is back 4 days later.

You don’t employ Dozy do you ? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

A nodding aquantance from a sister depot has just been suspended on full pay for a fortnight for failing a drugs test at a customers site. Is he a crack addict? Does he chase the dragon between trailers? Nah, he twisted his back whilst gardening and his doc recommended cocodemol (which obviously contain some substance these tests don’t like), so the upshot is he’s sat on full pay while an independent lab tests his test.

He’s a smart cookie so I’d imagine that when he returns knowing that Co policy is a return to work drugs test I reckon he’ll shove half a dozen more down his neck the night before.

the maoster:
A nodding aquantance from a sister depot has just been suspended on full pay for a fortnight for failing a drugs test at a customers site. Is he a crack addict? Does he chase the dragon between trailers? Nah, he twisted his back whilst gardening and his doc recommended cocodemol (which obviously contain some substance these tests don’t like), so the upshot is he’s sat on full pay while an independent lab tests his test.

He’s a smart cookie so I’d imagine that when he returns knowing that Co policy is a return to work drugs test I reckon he’ll shove half a dozen more down his neck the night before.

Where was he delivering that required him to have a drugs test done?

the maoster:

at McVities on the chocolate tankers years ago, gets tested by there occupational health! And comes back I was using opiates. :grimacing: I like lemon poppy seed muffins and them sandwiches from greggs with poppy seeds on them too. :smiley: not to mention I used to inject and chase the dragon and smoke me crack pipe on my 45 mins break daily. Pah, no sense of humour some people. :bulb:

the maoster:

Heard something about co codswallop last year.

Have to be careful :open_mouth: netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/ac … o-codamol/

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

blue estate:

merc0447:

You don’t employ Dozy do you ? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That’s not nice picking on someone who’s unwell , op , yea weathers been spot on for a week off , cough , cough

madmackem:

the maoster:

Where was he delivering that required him to have a drugs test done?

Sainsbury’s. Apparently he kissed a stack of pallets whilst manoeuvring, Co policy they tell me.

Yep I’m with ya currently got a week off & looking forward to going back unrecognisable!!! Happy days!!

ovlov jay says the friend is a grass,i agree,don’t see any point in grassing fellow workers to the employers,had a similar thing happen to me,i made the cardinal sin of sleeping in between jobs,each job is between 30 to 1 hour for re loading,nothing else I can do in between those times so I do what every driver does,put my head back,another driver had a bee in his bonnet about something I am supposed to do but is nothing to do with me and told management that I was asleep in the cab,i was going to let it go and forget it,a few days later I got the third degree about helping him and questioned about the times I get back,the only way management would know about me sleeping is if he grassed me up as I start at the depot but go to another not far away and work out of there all day,as a result I don’t talk to this driver anymore and I don’t say anything in front of him in case he does the same again