Youtube

Is it just me or does anyone else think these new drivers doing Vlogs are getting ridiculous. They act and think that they are experts and some sort of celebrity drivers. It is quite disturbing to see, from a safety stand point why and how are their employers allowing them to film at sites they are delivering to and Vloging whilst driving? Not being a kill joy or party pooper but it doesn’t seem right the advice they are dishing out when they are still wet round the ears themselves.

UKtramp:
Is it just me or does anyone else think these new drivers doing Vlogs are getting ridiculous. They act and think that they are experts and some sort of celebrity drivers. It is quite disturbing to see, from a safety stand point why and how are their employers allowing them to film at sites they are delivering to and Vloging whilst driving? Not being a kill joy or party pooper but it doesn’t seem right the advice they are dishing out when they are still wet round the ears themselves.

Try it, do it better [emoji12]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Sign of the times I suppose.

UKtramp:
Sign of the times I suppose.

Apparently it earns them money?

oh right I wasn’t aware of that. I will be buying a camera then!!!

UKtramp:
oh right I wasn’t aware of that. I will be buying a camera then!!!

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Trucker Jay is on his 4th season and is soon to be releasing a box set DVD for all his fans.

Waiting for the adventures of dozy to hit the big screen :smiley: :smiley:

MrFaulconbridge:
Trucker Jay is on his 4th season and is soon to be releasing a box set DVD for all his fans.

Seriously?

UKtramp:

MrFaulconbridge:

Seriously?

Receives donations, sells t-shirts. Doing well on YouTube

Laup:

UKtramp:

MrFaulconbridge:

Seriously?

Does giveaways, competitions, drives too

Laup:

Well good luck to him, need donations to make up the wages so suppose it is enterprising of him. I am not saying all are bad as I found some really good helpful ones, Luke Vernon, Mark Owens, Mat Ireland which were all good content and interesting to watch.

UKtramp:

Laup:

Well good luck to him, need donations to make up the wages so suppose it is enterprising of him. I am not saying all are bad as I found some really good helpful ones, Luke Vernon, Mark Owens, Mat Ireland which were all good content and interesting to watch.

Mark ding, Russell Worthing, cjacey-vlogs, trucker Steve, fastasfox, lukecinahgv. Loads about.

It’s not doing any one any harm. It gives people an insight into the industry and it’s up to you if you take any advice from them. Me personally I like watching them and any advice I’d listen to would have to be repeated by several people before I’d trust it for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickandmix:
It’s not doing any one any harm. It gives people an insight into the industry and it’s up to you if you take any advice from them. Me personally I like watching them and any advice I’d listen to would have to be repeated by several people before I’d trust it for sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you say not doing anyone any harm, true enough of some I have seen are of interesting content and informative. Sites I deliver to would not be wanting anyone filming their sites and activities though. I am not sure what I started this thread about now. Wondered if anyone else found some of them cringe worthy or not.

I used to…

Watch Allie Knight whenever she did a Vlog. She’s stopped driving trucks now so I don’t bother any more.

I never found her preaching or condescending just filming how she did things stateside.

There is good money to be made through subscription and sponsorship deals. Who can blame people for trying to make a buck?

Slowly becoming a convert here, now if there is money in it, I can see the reasons for doing it. Good luck to them, anyways gotta run I am off to Currys to get a camera.

UKtramp:
Slowly becoming a convert here, now if there is money in it, I can see the reasons for doing it. Good luck to them, anyways gotta run I am off to Currys to get a camera.

Let us know your YouTube profile. I’ll subscribe to get you started

Youtube’s changed their rules a bit recently think, regarding ‘being paid’ for your vlogging / advertising etc…

Some are now using patreon.com/ to get paid…

UKtramp:

:laughing: Love it

Great first topic, although I’m not sure you quite understand the form when you start a thread and it doesn’t go the way you thought. :confused:

Once it’s obvious that most of the posters disagree with you, the normally procedure is to have a total breakdown, call everybody stupid [zb] and flounce off saying you’re never going to post again. :open_mouth:

Not go “fair point”, “I actually might agree with you,” and then think about doing the very thing you just posted against. :laughing:

Good luck with the filming :smiley: