How many hours driving is this?

Felixstowe - birtley - grantham , ta

9.5?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

As above, between 9 and 10. All depending on traffic of course and time of day. Indeed which day too, Friday you can forget it. :wink:

mat79:
9.5?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Ta confirmed my worst fears

the maoster:
As above, between 9 and 10. All depending on traffic of course and time of day. Indeed which day too, Friday you can forget it. :wink:

i was hoping to get loaded before they shut tomorrow and maybe get a hour / 2 up road as I guessed it was fair old run as often did Newark - coop birtley , , but have a multi tomorrow and can’t do first until 8 am and if I’m not at Felixstowe by 16.00 theyl ■■■■ me off until morning , oh well I’ll let boss know as I can’t see him running me back from birtley - grantham empty , ta

ahem… i dont see that face… :confused:

dozy:
Felixstowe - birtley - grantham , ta

453 miles or 728 klm roughly would say 9 plus depending on traffic.

dieseldog999:

My “aaww jeez… not this [zb] again” picture got deleted.

But just for you

======================
Mod’s edit:
The picture contained a banned word, so it was deleted.
The same rules apply equally to images as written text.
Just to show consistency, your auto censor dodge contained the same word, so that was also removed. dd.

i thank you once more…i always think m missing something after reading the inevitable pish posted without seeing the now obligatory face… :slight_smile:

Was going to pick it up and change over with another of our drivers , but that’s now been knocked on head , now in a layby nr Colchester awaiting instructions from the boss :unamused:

Rule of thumb;

obtain distance (from such as Google maps),
divide by 42 or 45mph (depending on road type or how lucky you’re feeling)
= time taken to travel

HTH

GCR2ERF:
Rule of thumb;

= time taken to travel

HTH

Don’t you dare bring logic and common sense into this! [emoji48]

This is dozy, and he’s apparently “Old Skool”. Which for him I think means he’s wearing a cloth nappy… [emoji38]

GCR2ERF:
Rule of thumb;

= time taken to travel

HTH

I rang my mate , and he just said ffs put it in the ■■■■■■■ sat nav :astonished: :astonished: , hope he doesn’t ring me for help :question: :exclamation:

i wouldnt think id be biting my nails waiting for the phone to ring if was you… :neutral_face:

dozy:

GCR2ERF:
Rule of thumb;

= time taken to travel

HTH

I rang my mate , and he just said ffs put it in the [zb] sat nav :astonished: :astonished: , hope he doesn’t ring me for help :question: :exclamation:

Maybe he was basically telling you to F off and stop being so wet?
Just a thought… [emoji12]

And what’s wrong with putting it in the Sat-Nav anyway? You don’t have to follow its exact route, but it will give a guide and probably take traffic info into account.

But on to more important things dozy. As I’ve got this peice of string, and I’m trying to work out how long it is. Any ideas mate?

the nodding donkey:

dieseldog999:

My “aaww jeez… not this [zb] again” picture got deleted.

But just for you

======================
Mod’s edit:
The picture contained a banned word, so it was deleted.
The same rules apply equally to images as written text.
Just to show consistency, your auto censor dodge contained the same word, so that was also removed. dd.

Yeah yeah… we know the drill by now. Can’t upset the little children with a word like ■■■.

Explosive diarrhoea

Well got Barnsley and that’s done , now having break and then collect from Notts , then yard :smiley: well chuffed with today , I do call the boss , but he’s not all bad sort

the nodding donkey:
Yeah yeah… we know the drill by now.

Really??

You say you know the drill, yet you still tried an auto censor dodge which some might see as flying in the face of what you’ve just said. :unamused:

the nodding donkey:
Can’t upset the little children with a word like ■■■.

You say you know the drill, so perhaps you might have missed that the word “■■■” is acceptable since you didn’t employ an auto censor dodge and it didn’t get the ZB. :bulb: