Class 2 wages

Is there such a thing as a good class 2 wage these days. Im in the North East and i know there are regional differences (im on £9 ph) but I would love to know if there is a type of class 2 work that pays better than most

oohmygod831:
Is there such a thing as a good class 2 wage these days. Im in the North East and i know there are regional differences (im on £9 ph) but I would love to know if there is a type of class 2 work that pays better than most

Most class 1 would kill for that up there

Don’t mind a bit of hard graft?
bidfood.co.uk/get-in-touch/ … gateshead/

Glen A9:
Don’t mind a bit of hard graft?
bidfood.co.uk/get-in-touch/ … gateshead/

Been there done that mate. Ended up with a bad bad after some idiot lowered taillift without tellig me while i was pulling a cave out the back and yes I fell out onto the taillift and the cage ended up on top of me.

On £12.74 p/h at the moment. Block grab work.
Cue the " I wouldn’t get out of bed for that" brigade.

Suedehead:

Thats what im doing. Would you mind letting me know what company it is

oohmygod831:

Suedehead:

Thats what im doing. Would you mind letting me know what company it is

PM sent.

£10.79. P/H. Due to go up to £10.99 P/H soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suedehead:

I wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

I’d want £25 ph to drive one of those things , I was trying to find a tesco express store and got it all wrong , and gave up after about 20 attempts at a 3 point turn , then when I tried to reverse into store the rear of the box was heading for the wall across the road , then bloke at store said you can tell you normally drive artics, you went 2 mile forward before you started reversing , I’ll change that , you couldn’t pay me enough to drive one of those things , and after the episode in hull I refused to drive one again

dozy:
I’d want £25 ph to drive one of those things , I was trying to find a tesco express store and got it all wrong , and gave up after about 20 attempts at a 3 point turn , then when I tried to reverse into store the rear of the box was heading for the wall across the road , then bloke at store said you can tell you normally drive artics, you went 2 mile forward before you started reversing , I’ll change that , you couldn’t pay me enough to drive one of those things , and after the episode in hull I refused to drive one again

So what you’re saying is, is that you’re a crap driver.

eagerbeaver:

Nicked this.