18 infringements new world record?

Downloaded my card this morning and had a check to see what the carnage was and was shocked to see I’ve got 18 infringements all during the time when I wasn’t working, January through to march. There’s one for going 3 mins over 10 hours driving and 1 for 3+ reduced breaks. I’m not usually one to get infringements but this is depressing me!! I must of done a manual entry when I got back into work and rather than setting break or the question mark it must have been set to other work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 infringements in how long, a week or a month ?

Sometime for 1 mistakes driver can get 2-3 ifrigement.

Williams9881:
Downloaded my card this morning and had a check to see what the carnage was and was shocked to see I’ve got 18 infringements all during the time when I wasn’t working, January through to march. There’s one for going 3 mins over 10 hours driving and 1 for 3+ reduced breaks. I’m not usually one to get infringements but this is depressing me!! I must of done a manual entry when I got back into work and rather than setting break or the question mark it must have been set to other work.

Something not right IF as you say you was not working,not working no infringements :confused: :confused: ,something your not telling us :question: :question:

In the days of pre digi card…i got an infringement in a truck I had never driven before :open_mouth:

I got most the infringements when I wasn’t working so I think it’s something to do with manual entry I’ve got 15 that say no rest period after 6 days worked lol.

Stop doing manual entries.

weeto:

Or better still learn to do them right.

Considering we’re supposed to be leaving the EU, it has become rather alarming at just how much the authorities seem to be pushing for “full compliance with WTD and other non-driving tacho offences”.

FFS is this more backdoor bullying by the EU as they tighten their grip on “Rebel” Britain? :imp:

Why were you doing manual entries if you weren’t working?

tachograph:

weeto:

Or better still learn to do them right.

Very rarely would I find the need to do one, and for that reason I wouldn’t bother with that rare occasion.
I think operators are more into enforcing manual entries than the authorities are, like the ones who will only pay you for whats on the card, forcing drivers to do them or they lose pay.

Williams9881:
I got most the infringements when I wasn’t working so I think it’s something to do with manual entry I’ve got 15 that say no rest period after 6 days worked lol.

Why do manual entries if you was not working,you don`t do manual entries when your on holiday when your not working,so why do them :question: :question:

i did a few manuals when digicards first came out to see how it works,the novelty wore off somewhat rapidly and ive never done one since…never asked for one,never had one to show.just another useless piece of waffle.

and i cant see 18 infringements being a world record…the paddy that got a prohibition at dumfries with me a while ago had 86 infringements over a 3 month period…he didnt seem to be particulary concenrned as they parked him up. :slight_smile:

World record?

Do behave, dozy could get that many on a Saturday morning washing trucks…

It seems to depend on who you work for when it comes to manual entries. They are a ball ache and annoying when some one comes to chat, just as you’ve put your card in… [emoji35]

dieseldog999:
i did a few manuals when digicards first came out to see how it works,the novelty wore off somewhat rapidly and ive never done one since…never asked for one,never had one to show.just another useless piece of waffle.

and i cant see 18 infringements being a world record…)

^
This
Never bother either, 18 infringements over 2 months is all a worry over nothing, most are likely just very minor time/over speeds, hardly worth getting blood pressure raised over it…

Get your hind to Australia. In nsw drivers have a log book … if within 100km of yard no log book used. 100km an hour speed limit … trucks don’t even have a tachometer head.

Williams9881:
I’m not usually one to get infringements but this is depressing me!!

:open_mouth: ‘Depressing you’'… Seriously ?
I would have went for a ‘Mild annoyance’ for all of 2 minutes.

What’s the worst that can happen…you were not even working ffs.
Don’t do manual entries…simple. :bulb:
And keep things in perspective.
There are genuine reasons out there to get ‘‘Depressed’’ :unamused:

Wouldn’t worry about it, no officer in their right mind is going to think you’ve actually been working for 3 months solid without a break.

DJC:
Wouldn’t worry about it, no officer in their right mind is going to think you’ve actually been working for 3 months solid without a break.

not unless your working for a haulier based in co armagh or similar… :smiley: