Ltd/ Self employed Drivers

Good Morning
Im looking for a LTD/self employed driver, where would the best place to contact one or advertise one ? We are based in Tilbury, Essex

Agency…

the nodding donkey:
Agency…

Agency are quoting £17 p h ( driver gets £12 ) I would rather employ direct and give the driver more cash

£12.25? :laughing:

Self employed? Cash?

(We need a beard stroking smiley)

hubman:

the nodding donkey:
Agency…

Agency are quoting £17 p h ( driver gets £12 ) I would rather employ direct and give the driver more cash

Always wondered what the Agency cut was.

Were you the person who wanted to cover your drivers holiday?

A bloke I know just posts on his facebook page when he wants a driver, part-time or full-time, the info get round all his contacts including his drivers, and then further afield, and he normally finds somebody he probably knew or recommended by somebody.

muckles:

hubman:

the nodding donkey:
Agency…

A bloke I know just posts on his facebook page when he wants a driver, part-time or full-time, the info get round all his contacts including his drivers, and then further afield, and he normally finds somebody he probably knew or recommended by somebody.

I don’t think that is me, but I am looking for holiday cover

muckles:

hubman:

the nodding donkey:
Agency…

There is a FB page for LTD drivers, its quite useful TBH :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

muckles:

hubman:

the nodding donkey:
Agency…

There is a FB page for LTD drivers, its quite useful TBH :wink:

Ok thanks , I will have a look for it

Just take someone on PAYE with a fixed term contract.

cav551:

I would but is two weeks worth it for me and the driver? I would like to find someone local ish to me who would like to cover holidays and sickness, I have heard that some drivers are freelance.

hubman:

cav551:

I would but is two weeks worth it for me and the driver? I would like to find someone local ish to me who would like to cover holidays and sickness, I have heard that some drivers are freelance.

There are loads out there, you just need to be careful that you don`t end up with a clown, as there are quite a few out there as well :unamused:

I`ve used a few in the last year, some have gone on to do a lot more for me, and some have been “tagged” with “never again” :unamused:

We have a clown on here. Goes by the username of ’ Juddian '.

Good luck in recruiting him though… :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

Every man has his price.

Coffee?

the nodding donkey:

eagerbeaver:

Every man has his price.

Coffee?

Make it two and chuck in a Greggs caramel ■■■■■ and I will do a 15 hr :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

the nodding donkey:

eagerbeaver:

Every man has his price.

Coffee?

Make it two and chuck in a Greggs caramel ■■■■■ and I will do a 15 hr :grimacing:

:grimacing: