Scania S series frilly curtains

Got a mate of mine who’s got a Scania Topline but wants to know if the frilly curtains he’s got will fit on the rails for the new S series.

Look up Fi’s truck curtains on Facebook. She does customised curtains. They’re not cheap, around £220 for Pelmet, curtains and tie-backs including embroidery etc. However, they’re the best quality and tailoring i’ve ever seen.
facebook.com/Fistruckcurtains/

goshow:
Look up Fi’s truck curtains on Facebook. She does customised curtains. They’re not cheap, around £220 for Pelmet, curtains and tie-backs including embroidery etc. However, they’re the best quality and tailoring i’ve ever seen.

Read the post his mate has the curtains he needs to know if they’ll fit the curtain rail in the new Scania or will he need new hooks

Bang on Tango Boy. His boss has said that they are looking at getting the New S Series this summer when their lease on the Toplines is up. He wants to know if he can use his current frillies as they cost him a pretty penny.

Tap measure and find some one during the week I think there a bit than the current r series so may be not

goshow:

Why not save yourself £220 and use the ones supplied? Why do you need embroidery, it’s just a piece of fabric to block out the light.