Blagging bird and Peterborough Truckfest!

Evenin’ all! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

No blag this time, just a quick note to say that I’ve somehow been talked into manning the T&D stand at Peterborough Truckfest this weekend, so if you want to come and say “Hi”, that’s where I’ll be - it’s always good to put faces to names, right? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

I always thought that show was like walking around any MSA but with more shiny trucks to look at and but not being charged to do so …

says nowt :grimacing:

raymundo:
I always thought that show was like walking around any MSA but with more shiny trucks to look at and but not being charged to do so …

Last time I went it was like some one had set up a car boot sale in a truck stop, with a 20 quid entry fee.

I’m queuing to get in as I type

Paying to walk through a truck park. Eat burgers at twice the price of an MSA… what’s not to like?

If you don’t mind, I’ll spend the weekend playing with the boat.

the nodding donkey:
Paying to walk through a truck park. Eat burgers at twice the price of an MSA… what’s not to like?

Been told I might have to play with mine on Monday, weather permitting !! but have done sod all since last weekend so cant really complain … :slight_smile:

raymundo:

the nodding donkey:

Been told I might have to play with mine on Monday, weather permitting !! but have done sod all since last weekend so cant really complain … :slight_smile:

:laughing: :wink:

And if the weather aint good enough on Monday then we wont be going anywhere for the rest of the week, so will need to find a more comfortable chair as my one is getting worn out … :open_mouth:

raymundo:
And if the weather aint good enough on Monday then we wont be going anywhere for the rest of the week, so will need to find a more comfortable chair as my one is getting worn out … :open_mouth:

Hammock. …

You ever tried to get in or out of a hammock when you’ve had a skinful ■■ bad enough when sober … lol

raymundo:
You ever tried to get in or out of a hammock when you’ve had a skinful ■■ bad enough when sober … lol

What shall we do with the drunken sailor?

the nodding donkey:

raymundo:

What shall we do with the drunken sailor?

I’d be laying under this one! :wink:

Sloppy seconds ■■? :laughing: