What a brilliant Friday

You just couldn’t make it up you really couldn’t.

They have only text to say no work on Sunday due to bank holiday. We work bank holidays too.

Do they realise what an inconvenience this is, bloody planners.

I’ve about had enough of this place.

PS where can I get my own Dozy, I’d love to spend all my shift laughing my socks off.

That’s nowt.
My office called this afternoon and the words were.
The plan for Monday is blah blah blah.
I said, cool now what’s the plan for Sunday,
he said, are you working Sunday,
I said, yes,
he said, I didn’t know you were meant to be,
I said, well what else have I been doing on Sundays for the last 7 years,
he said, I’ll have to call you back.
Now got a plan for Sunday that can even get me home aswell as my usual Sunday work isn’t happening due to the bank holiday.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

had a good one myself…tipped I.o.W.,managed to get the half 9,rather than the 10 o’clock boat back,tipped Fareham and made it back home in one piece :smiley:

3 days rest now :sunglasses:

carryfast-yeti:
had a good one myself…tipped I.o.W.,managed to get the half 9,rather than the 10 o’clock boat back,tipped Fareham and made it back home in one piece :smiley:

3 days rest now :sunglasses:

You and me both. Was asked earlier in the week if I wanted to work this weekend, the answer was no, which is the same answer as most weekends. Was home indoors at 420pm, well chuffed. Work next onTuesday !!! Love it.

Up at six, dropped trailer in Gloucester, picked up another trailer in Bristol, quick tip/reload in Burton (forkie going home after he loaded me :grimacing: ), no hold ups on A38 southbound :grimacing: , M42 nor M5, straight tip and finished at 1800, drinking beer at 18.20.

Sweet.

07:30 start, tip in Hayling Island 08:00 run up to Thatcham for reload, got cancelled on route so redirected to Bristol to load for a delivery to Teignmouth on Tuesday. All loaded, parked up and home in Exeter by 16:30 :smiley: :smiley: cool beans.

Finished Thursday. :grimacing: in Tuesday. :laughing: