Wasn't expecting that

I did a delivery of blocks foe the extension on the Hayling Island community centre this morning and after extracting myself from it’s car park I stopped to make a quick phone call. It was then that I was approached by an elderly lady waving to get my attention. Here we go I thought, another lecture on why we shouldn’t be driving these monstrosities around and do I realise the inconvenience we cause to the locals trying to go about their daily lives? But no. She wanted to say how impressed she was that we manage to drive such big vehicles around on often narrow and difficult roads and how she was full of admiration for those of us that do this job. Have to say that one compliment has really made my week. So you see boys and girls not everyone thinks we are pure evil.
Happy Friday everyone. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If only the real moaners realised 100% of the goods that they own have, at some point, been on the back of a truck.

I’ve heard some rdc bull in my time, but that takes the biscuit :stuck_out_tongue:

It don’t count as a compliment if your mum said it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

will we just assume that this old dear was talking to you through the fence of the twilight pastures top security rest home for the very very nervous??
i reckon she was wanting pumped and you missed out a great opperchancity to let her ■■■■■ your cab :smiley:

daftvader:
It don’t count as a compliment if your mum said it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah it does, Mum’s are allowed to be proud of their little soldiers just as much as anybody else.