Fridge drivers

What is it with some of these drivers that think it’s ok to park along side drivers that are sleeping at night with there ■■■■■■ fridges rattling away. I had a hfs driver drop is fridge next to me on neston sos last week he then went around garage area to park up 9 hrs later cheeky ■■■■ came back and picked up fridge and ■■■■■■ off having left me to listen to it all night. Most fridge drivers are ok but there seems to be a lot more ignorant tosses around lately. I don’t like paying20 odd quid to have the pleasure of being kept awake all night by these tossers

When I drop my fridge…

(And then scurry away somewhere much quieter)

Beside a whiney driver like yourself, I hit the defrost button and let it rev it’s nuts off.

Honestly!..

My manners!

Welcome to the forum.

NTSA :unamused: oh well been several weeks since it was last mentioned :unamused:

Oh and welcome to TNUK .

Whilst on the subject of fridge drivers, 730 am on a Saturday morning in a town centre. Driver takes pallet off trailer and moves to customers rear door. He then proceeds to strip the pallet and sack barrow the boxes into the premises. Whilst this is going on the rear doors of the fridge are wide open and the engine running, less than 200 yards from the nearest houses. Is this to enhance people’s perception of lorry drivers or is he just an idiot?

He more than likely paid his £20 to park the same as you did,and parked his trailer where he could get in,knew he had to keep his fridge going so pulled the pin and moved to somewhere quieter.
Service area charge £20 to park,they are not interested in the reason your parked there or have any interest in you having an undisturbed nights sleep.
Hazard of parking on a service area.

I sleep better when the fridge is running.You get use to the noise and it drowns the other noise out.

I already made my feelings know in a previous thread…

Services would ask to turn it off if possible, if not their isn’t a lot they can do, a HSF driver did the same in leiscester forrest north the other week dropped it in the middle and went and parked out the way of it, was early when I parked up and was 2 spaces either side of it, other drivers volunteered to park right next to it, so can’t really complain.

Dave wj:
What is it with some of these drivers that think it’s ok to park along side drivers that are sleeping at night with there [zb] fridges rattling away. I had a hfs driver drop is fridge next to me on neston sos last week he then went around garage area to park up 9 hrs later cheeky tw-t came back and picked up fridge and ■■■■■■ off having left me to listen to it all night. Most fridge drivers are ok but there seems to be a lot more ignorant tosses around lately. I don’t like paying20 odd quid to have the pleasure of being kept awake all night by these tossers

Are you sure it was the same trailer and someone hadn’t brought him a changeover through the night?

Dave wj:
What is it with some of these drivers that think it’s ok to park along side drivers that are sleeping at night with there [zb] fridges rattling away. I had a hfs driver drop is fridge next to me on neston sos last week he then went around garage area to park up 9 hrs later cheeky [zb] came back and picked up fridge and ■■■■■■ off having left me to listen to it all night. Most fridge drivers are ok but there seems to be a lot more ignorant tosses around lately. I don’t like paying20 odd quid to have the pleasure of being kept awake all night by these tossers

What is it with drivers who are so thick they can’t even spell simple words or use basic punctuation?

At least act like you went to primary school… :unamused:

Conor:
What is it with drivers who are so thick they can’t even spell simple words or use basic punctuation?

At least act like you went to primary school… :unamused:

How many on here are now perusing all your posts looking for any obvious errors ?
or

Who meny on her are won par … peri … looking on yer pists 4 eny abvius mistooks //

edited … spelling error !!

AF1:

Dave wj:
What is it with some of these drivers that think it’s ok to park along side drivers that are sleeping at night with there [zb] fridges rattling away. I had a hfs driver drop is fridge next to me on neston sos last week he then went around garage area to park up 9 hrs later cheeky tw-t came back and picked up fridge and ■■■■■■ off having left me to listen to it all night. Most fridge drivers are ok but there seems to be a lot more ignorant tosses around lately. I don’t like paying20 odd quid to have the pleasure of being kept awake all night by these tossers

Are you sure it was the same trailer and someone hadn’t brought him a changeover through the night?

Yes defo same trailer,I’m not having a go at all fridge drivers as I said most of them are ok,I used to run down to Spain a few years ago with a fridge when I worked for myself so I understand what it’s like , however I used to try not to park near to anyone if poss or maybe switch fridge off,some drivers don’t even try nowadays,never mind rant over only 4more years to do .

Don’t fridge automatically switch off 20 minutes after being detached from a unit?

raymundo:
How many on here are now perusing all your posts looking for any obvious errors?

I had to look all the way back as far as yesterday, at 5.43pm in the limited limpers thread, to see why Conor is, and will always be, the angry little gift that keeps on giving:

Conor:
Can’t claim mileage any more. Basically with the alteration to what you can claim, the raising of the flat VAT rate to 16% its pretty much not worth going Ltd any more.

What an absolute ■■■■.

Oh look, the weekly fridge post…

the nodding donkey:
Don’t fridge automatically switch off 20 minutes after being detached from a unit?

Er no.

Normally I think get a life when I see these fridge parking rants but dropping the trailer and parking elsewhere does take the ■■■■.
I take it they must have some kind of pin lock as I’d imagine the firm might be a bit annoyed if the trailer went missing.

switchlogic:
Oh look, the weekly fridge post…

Suprised it hasn’t attracted the keyboard warriors who “say” they would turn it off, but in reality sit in their cab sulking.

Why didn’t you switch it off then you bell end. Then tell the driver in the morning what you did and why. Then take your beating like a man.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk