Why did the chicken cross the road....http://www.walesonline

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales … n-12940839.

Also a spar lorry slammed into railway bridge.
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales … e-12941028

Do you know what had happened on the Heads of the Valleys road (A465) this morning. Sat in traffic for about an hour saw 5 or 6 fire engines go past then a traffic cop came along the line of traffic suggesting we all turn around as it was gonna be closed for the forseable.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Apparently that was two lorries crashed and there was a big fuel spillage. Think it reopened about 10.

because anthony worral thompson had it stuffed up his jumper

Clucking agency drivers, the yolk’s on you again.

I suspect FOWL play! :smiley:

“We sent a crew in an emergency ambulance and one patient was taken to Glangwili General Hospital in a stable condition.”

What about the other injured chickens?

The driver was winging it to claw back some time, but he couldn’t pullet off, so he’ll probably end up in front of the beak.

Personally I think the chickens had got organised. With blow pipes and poison darts, theyve took out the driver and made a bid for freedom. It’s a clucking revolution.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I once had a cat use a pedestrian crossing to cross the road,and it stayed on the crossing until the other side,woman driver coming the other way started laughing,unbelievable but true

I’ve never seen one ■■■■ Pelican or Zebra use those crossings. I think it’s like that sea of child parking spots at Tesco. Always empty, not one kid parks in them. Brexit will fix this.