Dickheads on the phone

robroy:

smokinbarrels:

AndrewG:

Juddian:
Excellent, should be seeing a reduction in the council tax soon, with all the holier than thou’s doing the job of the old bill for them.

Incidentally where does one buy a halo.

^
This
Ill never understand why anyone would want to shop someone else for driving misdemeanors. Ignoring what others do and just getting on with your day i always find is the best bet.If the guy wants to use his phone, either to get nicked or smash his car up let him get on with it… :sunglasses:

The above has to be one of the most selfish spineless replies I’ve ever seen.

‘That’s the attitude, next time you witness a crime or serious offence just drive past and keep it to yourself, at the end of the day it’s got nothing to do with you.’ #WhatAnIdiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said ‘misdemeanour’ ie a minor wrongdoing. :bulb:

A crime or serious offence is something entirely different.

As for me I’m usually too busy concentrating on my own life and business, I usually leave driving offences or ‘‘misdemeanours’’ to the Police, so maybe to you I am also an idiot.

Ok, so let’s think, MOP call 999 saying a person is acting suspiciously. Patrol vehicle is sent to said location, and low and behold the guy who was loitering. Was prepared to attack a female. This happened to me in 2010, I was called to a job and the guy was indeed awaiting a victim. He was a known offender and admitted to this in interview. If the mop didn’t, call god forbid it could of happened. but due to the call and us pulling up he was arrested for breach of bail. Therefore minor incidents does indeed help major crime. Now, let’s be realistic, if the mop said not my problem I don’t know them doesn’t affect my life etc. innocent people are injured assaulted robbed etc. proactive policing is only as good as the intel. And little things the mop do help drastically. And they are the same here in the NSW Police Force. So carry on reporting offenders.

You would also be very surprised on how many major crimes are detected by people calling into to report people driving on the phone swerving across a lane etc.
Rant over sorry.