Dickheads on the phone

Uncle Albie:
Another ■■■■ taker either that are you cannot understand English.

Are you sure the problem isnt you?

Uncle Albie:
If you bother to read my posts I never said anything about phoning plod.I agreed these {zbs} should be shopped and knicked but I never said I would phone plod.Did I? Dumbo.

So if youre not phoning then who is?
Its a reasonable assumption that when you say people should be shopped and nicked then it implies you will do it. If youre not going to do it then what is the point of ranting and raving about it needing to happen? You want it done but want someone else to do it instead?
Thats a fabulous attitude. It must transfer well for you from the internet to real life.
I used to be with speeding like you are now with phones. Getting ■■■■■■ off about idiots doing it with no regard for the consequences to innocent people and ranting and raving at anyone who tried to justify it and getting all worked up that it was still going on and then I heard a phrase on a TV show that made sense
“You cant stop every bad thing from happening. Its just the way it is”
Its good advice and something you should think about. If you want to try and police the entire country on your own, be my guest. You wont hear any condemnation for me for reporting every offence you see that has the potential to end badly, I just think your wasting your time because firstly as others have pointed out the offender will be off into the sunset before youve even dialled and secondly the chances are the person doing it is perfectly safe and able to multi task, or at least will manage to get away with it and not hurt anyone. If you want to assume they are the incapable ones and wish to get a hard on phoning the cops then be my guest. Eventually you will probably have stopped a death or at least an accident somewhere along the line but if youre NOT going to be phoning then stop prattling on about it eh.