Look At Life - Living with Cars 1964

Amazing to watch this and hear the concerns of that age, and compare it to today. Also the predictions about traffic, and the proposed solutions…

youtu.be/VhSXNr4_hUA

Would have watched the video of what you were on about if I never had to watch an advert for over 2 minutes so cancelled it … so aint got a clue !

Quite a few look at life’s.

I find them interesting

commonrail:
Quite a few look at life’s.

I find them interesting

Me too, it worked for me straight onto it no adverts :sunglasses:

raymundo:
Would have watched the video of what you were on about if I never had to watch an advert for over 2 minutes so cancelled it … so aint got a clue !

Get an ad blocker from Cnet something like adblock plus … it will be ad free then

That was great! I want to watch more. Where do you find them?

It’s ok, found them. This video has got some good stuff about trucking in the ‘good old days’. One question…why didn’t the idea at 6minutes 10 seconds take off? Looks like a genius idea to me. youtu.be/wvd5Y_maKQc

Poor sods having to drive that A series with a load of peasants. Mind you, no one knew any different. New drivers are spoilt with new S.W.A type trucks…

Jesus, they thought traffic was bad back then. I’d kill for that little now :laughing:

On youtube a film called “The Fish Run” shows Chas Alexander running fish from Aberdeen to Manchester, also shows going over Shap in the snow, interesting film.