10 'must have' things in your cab

Hi,

I’m writing an article about the 10 ‘must have’ things you take with you on a job, especially if it involves a ferry crossing. What do you always take with you or have in your cab?

Any contributions much appreciated.

Toilet roll. Number 1 on the list. You never know when you’re going to get caught out and sods law says the toilet you find at the petrol station has no bog roll.

stove or kettle for tea or coffee - there is nothing quite like a cuppa if your sitting about bored.

stove, kettle, coffee, milk, pan, few tins of soup, wash bag, clean clothes, towels, toilet roll, wallet, cpc card, tacho card, phone

My guitar

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

mikemccord72:
My guitar

worked with a guy who used too carry his banjo with him, could hear him in truckstops strumming away in his cab on a night out

Wet wipes
Kitchen roll (doubles up as bog roll)
Cable ties
Electric kettle
Instant coffee capsules
Multi-tool gadget
Satnav
Paper maps
Phone
Tablet

I assume that everyone would have a bag with changes of underwear etc and some washing powder. Also a toilet bag with the usual contents.

Pelmet, curtains, cb, air duster, hobnobs, fridge, inverter, microwave, lightboard, chrome pink.

A.

scotstrucker:
could hear him in truckstops strumming away in his cab on a night out

Ive heard the same thing said about dipper dave

Ear plugs, I SAID EAR PLUGS i even take some on holiday and wouldn’t be without them.

A 21year old Shapley blond play boy model

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scud book and willy wipes

Mifi dongle
Dash cam
Toilet roll
Wet wipes
Sunglasses

A steering wheel is always a good start…

Hmm not really helpful as a suggestion is it really…

Oh well bye!!!

Phone charger?

scotstrucker:

mikemccord72:
My guitar

worked with a guy who used too carry his banjo with him, could hear him in truckstops strumming away in his cab on a night out

Nothing wrong with that

Prat nav, wallet and a bottle of water.

Wet wipes.
Spare pen.
Gloves.
Notebook (paper variety)
Maps.
Phone.
Phone charger.
Food.
Flask.
Ticket book.

A lot already mentioned but I’ve not noticed flip flop and I mean the sort you wear when using the showers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk