Caught on a truck driver's dash-cam at Peterborough

A Nissan Qashqai becomes Airborne!

Click on the Daily Mail article to see movie.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … l#comments

Jesus, was she auditioning for the dukes of hazard? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There are definitely some ■■■■ poor parents about. :unamused:
She should not only be disqualified from driving, but also disqualified from ‘‘looking after’’ her poor kid.
■■■■ irresponsible ■■■■■. :imp:

Serves her right, really annoys me when people like that use their kids for the sympathy angle like a get out of jail card as well.

I assumed it was some sort of suicide attempt but, reading the article, she was just trying to overtake the truck, WTF?

It’s a wonderful justice system we’ve got, isn’t it…■■? :unamused: :unamused:

26 weeks■■? Really. An absolute joke. Doesn’t deserve to be a parent. That poor child shoukd be taken off her and given to someone who will look after it properly.

How can the defence claim that she feels guilty? She wasn’t feeling guilty whilst she was was getting ■■■■■■ driving with her child in the back. So that is bollox and I’d have increased the sentence just for having to listen to that bit of crap…

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

madmackem:
26 weeks■■? Really. An absolute joke. Doesn’t deserve to be a parent. That poor child shoukd be taken off her and given to someone who will look after it properly.

Yes, but the onus would then be on Social Services to find foster parents 100% perfect in every imaginable way, which would take 10 years, so best to leave it with the drunkard.

there must be some amount of power under the hood of that nissan to get airborne with a behemoth blimp like that sitting in it…to be fair,she does show a bit of parenting skills by wearing her best wig heading to court and giving the phone to the brat in the pram…no doubt to keep her facebook status updated when shes waddling around in the jail.you can imagine just how much the social services bill will be rocketing by the minute till shes back out. :unamused:

Fair point,well made Dog.

Personally, I reckon she avoided serious injury by getting trapped between her own lips.

eagerbeaver:
Fair point,well made Dog.

Personally, I reckon she avoided serious injury by getting trapped between her own lips.

i reckon it was the syrup that saved her from more serious head trauma hence the new one for court… :slight_smile: