Tramping essentials?

I’m taking my power rangers duvet and bedsheets but it’s been a while since I’ve stayed in a truck week on week. Anyone have any recommendations on what to take? I’ll be going out on a Monday and coming back Friday!

Also any recommendations on truck stops with decent show facilities and that please post them to :slight_smile:, thanks.

lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Awww.truckne … essentials

Take absolutely nothing. I guarantee that a couple of nights into it you’ll have a bloody good idea of what you need.

the maoster:
Take absolutely nothing. I guarantee that a couple of nights into it you’ll have a bloody good idea of what you need.

:smiley:

the maoster:

:slight_smile:
This my friends is the best answer I’ve ever seen.

Williams9881:
I’m taking my power rangers duvet and bedsheets but it’s been a while since I’ve stayed in a truck week on week. Anyone have any recommendations on what to take? I’ll be going out on a Monday and coming back Friday!

Also any recommendations on truck stops with decent show facilities and that please post them to :slight_smile:, thanks.

Don’t know where you’ll see a decent “show” but as for essentials it’s ear plugs for me .

For a decent show i would suggest grab a granny …if theres only one left at the end of the evening, shes the one…cos you aint gonna get any better. :smiley:

Other than that…a cooker…saucepan…frying pan…knife fork spoon, bottle opener…tin opener…kettle…fridge…favourite mug ( suggest a power ranger one ) water container/water

food stuffs: rice…pasta, sauces, oil for cooking…various tins for camion stew…tins of potatoes etc…dont forget salt, pepper, ketchup, biscuits, t/bags, coffee.

for the fridge: Milk, soft drinks, juice, BEERS, cheese, butter/margarine, ham, sausages, mixed other meats and possibly salad stuffs ( tomatoes, cucumbers, onions ) potatoes if you want chips

or better still, forget all of that, and eat out all the time…ha ha.

Plenty data on your phone, and loads of baby wipes, you will be cleaning it like a pool que

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryan011284:
Plenty data on your phone, and loads of baby wipes, you will be cleaning it like a pool que

“Cleaning it like a pool que” never heard that saying for masterbating before but I’ll remember it .

Isn`t Thursday the Grab-a-granny night at the Stockyard ?

bald bloke:

ryan011284:

“Cleaning it like a pool que” never heard that saying for masterbating before but I’ll remember it .

That might be because most people call them a pool cue :laughing:

I swear by kestrel or tennants super strength. 6 at night and you’ll not worry about much else. Well apart from whether to keep one or two cans back for a pre breakfast pick up.

Reef:

bald bloke:

ryan011284:

That might be because most people call them a pool cue :laughing:

que?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s all good I’ve decided as long as I have a duvet ■■■■ dvds and baby wipes I’ll be fine. Going Peterborough then Southampton on Monday lovely!

I’d be surprised if the stockyard even had granny’s last I heard it’s a sausage fest full of trucking war stories.

happysack:
I swear by kestrel or tennants super strength. 6 at night and you’ll not worry about much else. Well apart from whether to keep one or two cans back for a pre breakfast pick up.

Williams9881:

money and condoms. :grimacing:

:slight_smile:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37297