Time

How do you change the time in me lorry,tar

Ask an agency driver given the places I’ve been at they’ve only been done once an agency driver has been in the lorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Press OK to access menu. Down arrow 5 times to “Entry Vehicle” Option. Down arrow twice more to get to “Vehicle Local Time”. UTC is on the left, local time is flashing on the right. Press up key twice so local time is an hour ahead of UTC on the left. Press OK. Back key to leave the menu and now you’ll see there’s a black dot next to the time.

Flux capacitor

And a power source capable of producing 21.1 gw

malcolmgbell:
How do you change the time in me lorry,tar

Sorry mate,it’s not “Your lorry”…whose name is painted on the side ■■?
As I have been told so many,many times :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:
Also refer to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=145751
BTW,I’m not being a smartarse,I didn’t know either :blush: :wink:

commonrail:
And a power source capable of producing 21.1 gw

uk.reuters.com/article/us-climat … FI20120526
There you go…Empress Merkel wins again :smiley:

Gadzooks

Conor:
Ask an agency driver given the places I’ve been at they’ve only been done once an agency driver has been in the lorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Press OK to access menu. Down arrow 5 times to “Entry Vehicle” Option. Down arrow twice more to get to “Vehicle Local Time”. UTC is on the left, local time is flashing on the right. Press up key twice so local time is an hour ahead of UTC on the left. Press OK. Back key to leave the menu and now you’ll see there’s a black dot next to the time.

Your joking, it’s bad enough when the agency driver changes the language on the tacho and radio to polska.

I think the OP may well be fishing…

Mark500:

And catching :smiley:

Is it worth mentioning that the displayed time is not the same as the time the tacho works on. Displayed time can be anything you want, but for more than a couple of minutes, you need an authorised mechanic to change UTC. (which is another name for GMT)

tachograph:

Mark500:

And catching :smiley:

nets in the water already