Trampers - What do you spend?

For me it varies from week to week.
Some weeks (mostly winter or crap weather) I will eat all week in cab.
The wife makes me fresh ready meals to microwave, such as sheperds pie, lasagne, curries, kung pow chicken, or even left overs from a Sunday roast, so it’s hard to put a price on those really, I prefer them to supermarket ready meals, and they are healthier…

Other weeks I will have a mixture of in cab and going for pub meals (preferably Wetherspoons) with a beer, (or a couple more than one if I meet a mate and/or get a lie in)
A pub meal will be a tenner or even less depending on what I have.

My fixed costs every week are 6 pts milk about £2, fruit grapes bananas £5. Cereal, 1 box about 2 to 3 weeks, rolls and butter £3 or so. Half a dozen bottles of beer in fridge. Tea and coffee etc.

So basically it does not cost a lot for me to be out.
As for cooked breakfasts I occasionally have one as a ‘treat’ once a fortnight or sometimes go with out one for longer, the last time was about 6 weeks ago.

Takeaways I never bother with unless really stuck.

Burger vans I avoid like crabs…, although one or two of the more upmarket ones, usually on retail parks, do good roast meat rolls which I like. Hartlepool and Abingdon spring to mind.
Some places we park, truckstops I will use the voucher and shower facilities. (I get reimbursed for parking)

I rarely pay for a shower as I will use the facilities where I am loading or tipping, and get a shower every day if I can, sometimes twice a day in heatwaves…I’m a ‘trampER’ not the stereotype ‘tramp’ perception by the daymen on here. :bulb: