Kick the forkies ass

Zb painful :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , why do I get these bone idle ■■■■■ every Friday :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

They are not lazy, your reputation proceeds you. They are trying to get the new guy to deal with you.

Bet its the same forkies that will tip you every day of the week, but because its Friday and your in a rush to get home, they are not working as fast as you want them to,they have suddenly become bone idle.

How long have you been in this job dozy? Jeeez H. :unamused:
You should have sussed by now that the best way to make a flt driver ■■■■ about is to make it obvious you are in a rush, and especially if you have given him a reaction if he said something like ‘‘You’ll be a while here drive’’
Best way is to look all ‘‘couldn’t give a toss’’ stylee (even if you are chomping at the bit and desperado) and say, …‘‘Ok bud, no probs, I’ll have an hours kip, wake me when tipped’’ …they hate that, and you will be guaranteed to be away within half an hour.
This is page 1 stuff doze, where tf have you been man. :unamused:

Best way to get tipped sharp, tell the forkie not to rush, as you need a 45, or having one later will mean a late finish

As someone who does both drivers are worse. I can understand why, forkies are fixed hours whereas drivers rush about to get done asap. When I was doing multi drop I would often get drivers block me in and refuse to move until they completed their delivery or try and skip a queue.

adam277:
As someone who does both drivers are worse. I can understand why, forkies are fixed hours whereas drivers rush about to get done asap. When I was doing multi drop I would often get drivers block me in and refuse to move until they completed their delivery or try and skip a queue.

Probably blocking you in to stop you dashing off to interfere with a load of school kids, going by your picture.

A.

Another Friday night out for Dopey :laughing:
Sounds like another self tip for him too :wink:

Adonis.:

adam277:

Probably blocking you in to stop you dashing off to interfere with a load of school kids, going by your picture.

A.

Maybe :smiley: also a lot of drivers are very arrogant like they are top priority. Tbh if your nice to the people generally you getting treated well. Where I work the regular drivers have no issues but when agency cover them they usually get loaded later, probably due to the driver getting antsy.

Not a fan of Hitchens then?

dozy:
Zb painful :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , why do I get these bone idle [zb] every Friday :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

dozy,

It seems that in all the years you’ve been doing this… you’ve learned nothing!

If the forkies look like they’re going slow (the reason doesn’t matter) then just play them at their own game.

The trick is for you to look even less concerned about it than they are… say ‘thanks very much’ and amble off back to your cab and start reading a newspaper.

Once they see that their tactics have had no effect on you, they’ll probably want you out of their way.

Once they get that idea, YOU have won the game, and you’ll soon be on your merry way. :smiley:

The trick that you seem yet to learn is that lots of forkies are wind-up merchants, but the part that I really don’t understand is why you hand them a victory on a plate by your reaction to their shenanigans.
I’m now imagining a bunch of forkies chuckling away in their brew room and having a right good laugh at your expense.

FWIW, my honest advice is just don’t bite on their bait.

:bulb: Now you even know how to turn the tables on them.

If you get them every Friday simple answer don’t work Fridays

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks like Dozy decided to load himself :grimacing:

It was a ■■■■ take , he spent more time on his phone than tipping load and then when he should of been tipping he was filling vans / pickups with building matls , 3 hrs , bloke at Huddersfield previous day did it in about 45 mins , and as for his see you mate , ■■■■ off

The monkey driving the fork lift is not wearing a seat belt and no licence .

Start working out everyday, do steroids get arms the size of motorbikes and after a few months see if you still have the issue.

I wouldn’t want to upset that guy.

try a few cans of beer to the forkie you tend to get tipped quicker what’s a few cans on a Friday if you can get home earlier if that fails next time pass him your bottle of p155

HAIRYGORILLA:
try a few cans of beer to the forkie you tend to get tipped quicker what’s a few cans on a Friday if you can get home earlier if that fails next time pass him your bottle of p155

That’s the thin end of the wedge mate if you start that kind of crap, where does it stop.
I know places abroad where they actually expect you to pay them, ■■■■ that for a lark.

dozy:
It was a ■■■■ take , he spent more time on his phone than tipping load and then when he should of been tipping he was filling vans / pickups with building matls , 3 hrs , bloke at Huddersfield previous day did it in about 45 mins , and as for his see you mate , [zb] off

Paying customers wanting their goods get number one spot in the priority table and always have done. Think you need to get out of driving trucks before the stress you bring on yourself kills you.