Tesco Ipswich a14

There is a lorry park there, can to stay all night and how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can and last time I was there it was free but be warned, it fills up fast.

Radar19:
You can and last time I was there it was free but be warned, it fills up fast.

I bet it does, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah its free…But as said…Fills up quickly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If it’s full, put Boss Hall Road in your satnav. About 2 miles north up the A14, industrial estate with no parking restrictions, and a large Morrisons too if you need any shopping!

Born Idle:
If it’s full, put Boss Hall Road in your satnav. About 2 miles north up the A14, industrial estate with no parking restrictions, and a large Morrisons too if you need any shopping!

boss hall road is a no no now,cameras have been erected with restrictions between 5am to 1300

keepthefaith:

Born Idle:

boss hall road is a no no now,cameras have been erected with restrictions between 5am to 1300

That’s a shame used to use that as a reliable back up a few times

Unfortunately there are a few east Europeans using it as an unofficial operating centre Brit reg trucks but Lithuanian ect cars in the bays to stop others parking . Only a matter of time before they screw it up for every one else

chester1:
Unfortunately there are a few east Europeans using it as an unofficial operating centre Brit reg trucks but Lithuanian ect cars in the bays to stop others parking . Only a matter of time before they screw it up for every one else

Yep totally agree, I live nearby and sometimes its full but not a british truck to be seen.

I was there last year day 2 of me driving and artic and made a bit of an arse of my self trying to reverse into a space,loads of drivers sitting watching me and my brain decided to go a awol on me must have taken half an hour and I was still over the white line, 6 months on and I think I’ve got the hang of it or at least don’t panic when others are watching if I fu tuck it up lol

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Tankerman24:

chester1:

Yep totally agree, I live nearby and sometimes its full but not a british truck to be seen.

Careful, or the left wing of tnuk will be along to condemn your xenophobic views, as an inconvenient truth is always a lie in their eyes