Tipper loading advice please

Hi all just wondering if any of the tipper guys can give me some advice or tips on loading more specificity out of the shoot,plant, conveyer whatever you like to call it. However hard I try I can’t seem to get it equal all the way down the trailer. So any advice would be hugely appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

If you mean loading under a screen / belt with coal you need to park to one side and not perfectly under centre .

Or, failing punchy Dans advice, just keep going backwards and forwards. :smiley: :smiley:

just do it whatever way you want to…that gives all the watchers loads to laugh at…try it and see.

Baldy91:
Hi all just wondering if any of the tipper guys can give me some advice or tips on loading more specificity out of the shoot,plant, conveyer whatever you like to call it. However hard I try I can’t seem to get it equal all the way down the trailer. So any advice would be hugely appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

if you’ve a bulker,climb up and have a quick look how the loading’s going…then move forwards,or backwards,depending…

Load the front then the rear the same, and the rest in the middle.

weeto:
Load the front then the rear the same, and the rest in the middle.

That’s the way I do it :slight_smile:

4 piles of 7 ton ish if it’s piled pull of tap your brakes load level

hanson:
4 piles of 7 ton ish if it’s piled pull of tap your brakes load level

That’s pressuming the op knows what 7 tonnes looks like , I went to tip 1/2 a tonne off last week and tipped up a bit then pulled the stone out with a shovel so not to do too much off ,did 480 kg which was enough to escape with ,not a bad guess though .