How to annoy a fridge driver

After many a night disturbed by a fridge/freezer trailer at night ( them parking next to me not me packing next to them ) it was time for a bit if payback, in the layby where i was parking a driver had pulled the pin & parked behind the trailer (which just takes the ■■■■) so i parked up for the night in front of his trailer, close enough that it wasn’t impossible to re hitch up but he would have to work for it.

Early morning came & as i expected their was a knock on the door with mr attitude telling me to move forward, now i was originally only going to have 9hrs but at that moment it suddenly became the full 11hrs, he was told not my problem you shouldn’t have parked behind your trailer.

He managed to re hitch but took he a while, the lesson being if you cant sleep with a fridge don’t pull one

Yes I’m a C…U…Next Tuesday but the amusement factor was worth it.

So you parked in front of his fridge after he had already dropped his trailer and parked behind it■■?
Yes you are a Tuesday wotsit then tbh

But you will still expect someone to move out of the way next time your trailer is blocked.

It’s not this drivers fault.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Just when you think they’d scraped the bottom of the barrell clean.

It’ll be as amusing as broken teeth can be when you pick on the wrong one.

More than likely he parked close behind his own trailer for load security. :bulb:

What a salad mixer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And this was in a lay-by FFS? :open_mouth:
You’re probably 50 foot from his fridge with your trailer in between…
And even though this particular fridge driver hadn’t done ANYTHING to you, you decide to ■■■■ him off! :cry:

You deserve a good dentist… :unamused:

Evil8Beezle:
And even though this particular fridge driver hadn’t done ANYTHING to you, you decide to ■■■■ him off! :cry:

Have pliers, will travel.

The New BOY is you name yeah ? says it all doesn’t it ■■?

You are pathetic !!!

the nodding donkey:

Evil8Beezle:

Have pliers, will travel.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But what did it achieve? Will it make him think twice next time :confused:

Well I reckon this thread has some mileage, :laughing:
Well done thenewboy you show them fridge drivers, parking up and running their fridges all night for the fun of it, just showing off that’s all it is. :laughing:

The bloke was probably parked in a lay by so he doesn’t keep others awake in a Truckstop. Then a complete prick like you ■■■■■ up the start of the day. Pricks like you are the reason this industry is on its arse

Here’s me thinking drivers should look out for one another, help each other and generally try and make life as easy as possible for one another. You should get a job as a traffic warden if ■■■■■■■ drivers of is your game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I’d have been the fridge driver I’d have emptied my ■■■■ bottle on your door handle.

I’ll add my opinion and say “New boy you’re a prick”. These fridge drivers don’t leave their fridge running at night just for the fun of it :unamused:

And you said you were expecting to be woken up early doors why would you want that exactly?

What ■■■■ chance have we got eh??, having to work alongside individuals like this :unamused:

Next time somebody advocates for drivers to ‘‘unite or stick together’’ on something, …just have a read back of this absolute cockend’s post…this is a classic example of why it will never happen. :unamused:

I think the Op was hoping for a few pats on the back but it’s all gone Pete Tong for him :smiley:

bald bloke:
I think the Op was hoping for a few pats on the back but it’s all gone Pete Tong for him :smiley:

He’ll be back next week complaining, that for NO REASON, someone has pulled his pin on him… :unamused:

bald bloke:

Yeah, Mr new boy is rather quiet on the subject now. To be honest, i think he’s lucky that he still had his lights intact or that there wasn’t a great big hole in the side of his trailer if he were pulling a curtain sider. It deserved a lump of grease on the drivers door handle !