4ON-4OFF rota or max 50hr per week

i fed up do 60hr+ every week. and i want to reduce it down to 40-50hr, and i think 4on 4off make it. where i could to get such shifts ? or 5 on 2 off not longer as 10hr on average ?
and here i looking in Scotland around Glasgow - Falkirk
many thanks for reply

LHC:
i fed up do 60hr+ every week. and i want to reduce it down to 40-50hr, and i think 4on 4off make it. where i could to get such shifts ? or 5 on 2 off not longer as 10hr on average ?
many thanks for reply

asda Grangemouth. :grimacing:

Gist lenziemill or DHL westfield always looking for drivers, go through agency to get in the door.

Work for an agency and work when you please . Surly you knew when you came into driving it isn’t a 40 - 50hr a week job . There are the odd jobs out there but few and far between and things like skips where you are chasing your tail

chester1:
Work for an agency and work when you please . Surly you knew when you came into driving it isn’t a 40 - 50hr a week job . There are the odd jobs out there but few and far between and things like skips where you are chasing your tail

My average hours are 42 per week. :grimacing:

Here you go! :slight_smile: 4 on 4 off is in there!

HGV DRIVERS Class 1 (C+E) – Bellshill
We require qualified professional drivers for full-time, part-time, casual and weekend working.

Join the winning team at Maxi Haulage Ltd., started in 1974 and still growing.

Our drivers enjoy great job satisfaction, training and long term careers with opportunities in career development.

Based at our Bellshill Depot, premium trucks, pension scheme and uniforms.

Permanent jobs with variable work available, including local, distant, trunking, single and multi drop, shifts, night work, weekend work and 4 on/4 off.

Regular overtime available plus supplements for night work, Hazchem etc.

Basic rates HGV1 – £8.73 per hour + O/T etc. = average £9.50 per hour

• Night Time Supplement – £1.58 when worked

If you would like to be considered for this role please complete the following form or call or text John Gaskell 0

blackbart:
Gist lenziemill or DHL westfield always looking for drivers, go through agency to get in the door.

thanks mate. and may you know what agency ?

blackbart:

Quality work then?

Fatboy slimslow:

LHC:
many thanks for reply

thanks mate. maybe you know what agency employs to ASDA?

LHC:

blackbart:

thanks mate. and may you know what agency ?

adr network does both, clean not rushed supermarket work, decent money, boring stuff not for everyone.

the nodding donkey:

chester1:

My average works out at 34 … [emoji42]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I do 168 hours per week.

chester1:

With the exception of January, February, March, April and probably May. Tell the full story.

LHC:

Fatboy slimslow:

LHC:
many thanks for reply

sorry pal, I live near Manchester. :grimacing:

HGV DRIVERS Class 1 (C+E) – Appleton Thorn, Warrington, Maxi Haulage
We require qualified professional drivers for full-time, part-time, casual and weekend working.

Join the winning team at Maxi Haulage Ltd., started in 1974 and still growing.

Our drivers enjoy great job satisfaction, training and long term careers with opportunities in career development.

Modern Depot, premium trucks, pension scheme and uniforms.

Permanent jobs with variable work available, including local, distant, trunking, single and multi drop, shifts, night work, weekend work and 4 on/4 off.

There is also a vacancy for an ADR Driver with a 3 pm daily start.

Regular overtime available plus supplements for night work, Hazchem etc.

Basic rates HGV1 – £8.73 per hour + O/T etc. = average £10 per hour

HGV1- 4 on/4 off shifts £12.36 per hour.

If you would like to be considered for this role please complete the following form or call or text Karl Arnold 07823 356285.

Ooh, they’ve upped the rate by all of 50p an HOUR according to T&E’s post earlier and this one…

LHC:

Fatboy slimslow:

LHC:
many thanks for reply

All Asda drivers are employed by the company, agency are only used at busy times, no full time work there for them.

Couthard do 4on 4off, based ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

EddieMD:

the nodding donkey:

chester1:

Dammit - average 38 hours a week here (and no fudging it by using POA to keep the working hours down). But I’m an ESSO man, so no 4-on, 4-off for me…

Roymondo:

EddieMD:

the nodding donkey:

chester1:

Dammit - average 38 hours a week here (and no fudging it by using POA to keep the working hours down). But I’m an ESSO man, so no 4-on, 4-off for me…

Mine are kept down by break, my duty time is a lot more

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk