court

Hurryup&wait:

truckman020:
further to my last post on this subject I finally went to court this morning for my compo claim,as expected I lost,i went in expecting to anyway,all I can say is i’m happy it’s over,no more keep being bothered by my solicitors asking me to fill this in, fill that in,due to time constraints this must be sent in asap,etc,done my nut in and was very stressfull,i know I will never go down that path again unless it’s a serious matter,i lost because they said I tripped backwards over the rubber chocks and fractured my wrist because of lack of concentration while jet washing the unit,didn’t even feel upset I had lost because as I said i’m glad it’s over,now I can put it behind me and get on with my life,any others who have had the same thing will know how I feel [ie relieved]

“Thank you for sharing” as they used to say at the meetings I had to attend for a while.

Not too many around here would be man enough to tell that story which it an honest and truthful account of a process that many have or will consider taking.

Now thanks to you, they can do so much better informed because as you point out “mates” and legal advisers are too self serving.

Glad you are feeling better now and ignore the usual plebs and self righteous gits on here.

cheers fella