Victims of think accounting

Franglais:

robbo99.:
No [zb] franglais, you certainly fooled me, you ever heard of BBC i player? Why not watch it, you may just find out how low some people can stoop. All publicity is good publicity in this instance, keep posting your “witty” remarks, it certainly keeps the “victims of think accounting” candle burning brightly, who knows it might get 10 000 views at this rate!

Don’t worry about my mention of you being a remoaner, I’m one of those horrible brexiteers, we all have our own little foibles.

Please do keep posting on the "victims of think accounting, the more the merrier.

Merry Christmas

You (and others) will be pleased to hear we wont be turning this into another "B-word" thread! Id not thought of i-Player to be honest. Good idea.
Maybe we all have our foibles, my sense of humour? may be one of mine, but we all may have some positive points to make too.
Just harder to find in me maybe :smiley:

When you have been involved in all of this mess, it makes you realise how the little man is there as a lamb to the slaughter regarding HMRC and very very dodgy accountants. Getting my points across is not to get pity it’s to warn others of the perils out there. HMRC operate in a very very underhand way and in my mind actually facilitated these dodgy accountants in their desire to enforce the newly implemented MSC legislation. It’s certainly no laughing matter for those involved. The shark who is appearing on Inside Out is rotten to the core and needs outing for what he is.