Victims of think accounting

Jackron:
Hi guys…
Just an update… since this campaign had started
Regarding victims of think accounting there has been some significant progress… a few lads have had their tax bills quashed…
Just out of curiosity, how many of you were encouraged by agencies to form ltd companies ect

I do know of one agency who do this because he told me he got £100 bonus for everyone that he introduces as a limited company
Kind regards to all

Great to hear that some of the so called “Tax avoiding” workers have had their NI/Tax bills quashed in what appears to be one of HMRCs greatest fishing escapades to date, ie cast a net and see what gets caught in it.
This farcical piece of legislation, known as MSC, is good for one thing, the bills that have been quashed will be added to the rest of the monies that HMRC are unable to collect and will be landed on amongst others, Think’s doormat. By the time this lot has played out they will be billed getting on for the UK’s national debt, lol. If I were them, my backside cheeks would be getting tighter by the day.
Great work Jackron, I know exactly whats going on in the background and it’s all going tickety-boo!