DSV

Anybody know what DSV in Purfleet I like to work for,Thanks

At the Immingham depot, they always have a list of applications forms in the office from drivers. They are known to be the best payers around here but they are very regimental. You will do things the DSV way or you’re gone.

Radar19:
At the Immingham depot, they always have a list of applications forms in the office from drivers. They are known to be the best payers around here but they are very regimental. You will do things the DSV way or you’re gone.

And that’s the way it should be. Pay well, treat well and have high standards. To be honest, I don’t recall many times I’ve seen shabby equipment or poor driving when it’s got DSV down the doors. A change from the regular cowboys pulling roro trailers

OVLOV JAY:

Radar19:

And that’s the way it should be. Pay well, treat well and have high standards. To be honest, I don’t recall many times I’ve seen shabby equipment or poor driving when it’s got DSV down the doors. A change from the regular cowboys pulling roro trailers

Its pretty hard to get in there, you have to know people already there or be ex DFDS. They will take on ex DFDS no questions asked.

Been with them for getting on for 12 years now and I’ve no complaints. In answer to the OP’s question it would help enormously if you knew any of the drivers at Purfleet who could recomend you.

Yep been on for 6 years as direct employee and 6 before working for a subbie, can’t fault it. Can’t say specifically about Purfleet as I’ve not been there for ages but generally a good outfit, apparently 5th largest in world now, not bad from humble beginning of about 10 owner drivers in mid seventies.