Why wouldnt you drive this?

this bus has nothing to do with me whatsoever,but seeing as its an instant ■■■■■■ for anything tang related,then for what reason WOULDNT you want to have this as your tool of your trade… :slight_smile:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Scania-620-EX … SwZQRYhJfM

Nah, deep button trim is so last season daahling. .

white pine and a ■■■■■■ van…a young boys dream… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
white pine and a ■■■■■■ van…a young boys dream… :slight_smile:

I can’t afford a Ferrari. … :grimacing:

V8 and 620hp will do it for me but couldnt live with that interior, wood, buttons and frillies are a no no. Cant knock the condition/paintwork ect though. With those long lines though theyve got to be overlength with a 13.6m trailer…

I thought it was a canal boat with all the T&G then Clicked the link, even worse a ******* Swedish Bedford.

Question should be why WOULD you drive it, limited to the type of trailer you can pull an only a 4X2 not to mention the fact it looks totally ridiculous to anyone over the age of 15, however each to his own and all that.

dieseldog999:
then for what reason WOULDNT you want to have this as your tool of your trade… :slight_smile:

Cos…

It’s a Skoda so the seat will be giving you aches and creaking joints within minutes of sitting on it. The chassis was designed over twenty years ago and rides likes it’s on railway sleepers. It will forever be blowing trailer fuses (usually the nearside god knows why). Park something like that anywhere near the rough part of town and it’ll get bricked, keyed or worse.

Oh…and it looks ridiculous.

no more correspondance will be entered into regarding this post

I’d have that cab & engine, but with a factory paint job & interior.

Looks tacky.

looks like a tesco/fleet spec axor is winning it sofar… :slight_smile:

why oh why oh why do they emboss the engine configuration into about everyting - they even have a V8 table. Don’t get me wrong I just love the sound of a V8 and I would love the space of a longliner, but I really don’t need to be reminded that I’m in a V8 when I’m taking a pish in the middle of the night. Actually the whole cab is naff with bells on, I would need to get shot of the frilly curtains and that padded cell look?, its a farking padded cell for a V8 nut. :laughing:

mike68:
I thought it was a canal boat with all the T&G then Clicked the link, even worse a ******* Swedish Bedford.

Question should be why WOULD you drive it, limited to the type of trailer you can pull an only a 4X2 not to mention the fact it looks totally ridiculous to anyone over the age of 15, however each to his own and all that.

It being a 4x2 isnt an issue as we run long wheel base 4x2’s at 44t and its not a problem, a 6x2 isnt needed, just adds weight and restricts tank sizes. The problem i see is that with a 13.6 trailer its going to be over length…plus yes…it looks ridiculous anyway…

That was one of Peg legs ( Gary Banham) when new. Bottle jack welded onto the chassis rail in the centre to hold up the cab. Bet it has done more Km’s that the tacho head says.

Have a look at the ■■■■■■ mexico, that he is also selling on ebay. What exactly is he selling?

rob22888:
I’d have that cab & engine, but with a factory paint job & interior.

Looks tacky.

You stick with FMJ Rob B. :wink:

taxi ray:
Have a look at the ■■■■■■ mexico, that he is also selling on ebay. What exactly is he selling?

Hes selling the chassis plate (VIN number) and V5 for someone to recreate a ‘Mexico’ from say for instance a standard 1100L model. That car will then be advertised as a genuine type 49 Mexico pulling the wool over a potential buyers eyes while making a vast profit. Its illegal and ebay have thier own restrictions on this type of thing, surprised they havent already pulled the ad. The V5 is the property of DVLA, he doesnt have the right to sell it…

Look at pic 3, won’t even fit in the flipping garage!!! What use is that!!? :laughing:

AndrewG:

taxi ray:

Hes selling the chassis plate (VIN number) and V5 for someone to recreate a ‘Mexico’ from say for instance a standard 1100L model. That car will then be advertised as a genuine type 49 Mexico pulling the wool over a potential buyers eyes while making a vast profit. Its illegal and ebay have thier own restrictions on this type of thing, surprised they havent already pulled the ad. The V5 is the property of DVLA, he doesnt have the right to sell it…

If that is how he operates, I wonder how genuine the Scania is?

taxi ray:

AndrewG:

taxi ray:

If that is how he operates, I wonder how genuine the Scania is?

All the badges are genuine Scania badges.

(Allegedly )

mike68:

The T&G pics are not related to the truck. They’re my van :grimacing: a much more tasteful conversion than the Scania. And probably cheaper than the Scanias flooring… :laughing:

That is pig ugly. Inside too! It’s like Ron Burgundy’s bedroom. Ok for men who wear “■■■ panther” cologne