Re Has ***** closed - Post removed

We are aware of the rumours circulating about a certain company.
At this time there is no official confirmation from the company,

lizard:
I’ve asked a question about a company and if there is any truths in the rumour and you want the thread locked. Go crawl back under your rock.

until there is something official from the company itself , the rules around posting rumour about any companies position remain … in case you forgot to read them whilst under a rock :wink: I have copied them below

Forum guidelines:
This industry has always been rife with rumours, I have forgotten how many times I have been told in truckstops and cafes over the years that XYZ hauler has gone bust, is in trouble etc and the huge majority are still trading succesfuly today.
This forum and the internet in general is not immune to those rumours, however the problem with the internet is that those rumours hang around, and can be found by many other people. 2-3 people in a Truckstop bar will have little impact. A post on an internet forum can be read by many more people.
If you want to post “Gossip” then please ensure it is based on more than " I overheard,"or “a driver told me”, do a little research before making a public statement about a companies position.
If you have some information about a company but cannot verify it, but are convinced it has some element of truth, then you can always Private Message me and I will look into the rumour via Road Transport Media Ltd’s many industry contacts and let you know as soon as possible what I have found out and advise whether it can be posted publicly