How many K's you done this week?

2600k for me, most I’ve done for quite a while.

Monday next week I’ve got mid Wales, backload, into Leicester, then head up towards Carlisle for Tuesday so looking like another busy week.

Does anyone know when Sudbury truck stop is reopening, stopped there last week, card out, then find out it’s shut. Weren’t happy the woman still demanded £7.50 parking when the only facility was the minging portaloo.

Only one K, but that was special …

4260kms…1740 litres of fuel

None. Still off recovering from my eye operation [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too many… :slight_smile:

Not been over 1000 per week in over 4 years.

2011.6 to be accurate!

AndrewG:

:open_mouth: easy week for you then, way I look at it when you’re driving you’re not doing anything.

1461km

Tris:

AndrewG:

:open_mouth: easy week for you then, way I look at it when you’re driving you’re not doing anything.

I do that nearly every week but tbh its very easy work just drop/ swop trailer and return, sometimes though the slogging on the autoroutes does get to me…

AndrewG:

Tris:

AndrewG:

I do that nearly every week but tbh its very easy work just drop/ swop trailer and return, sometimes though the slogging on the autoroutes does get to me…

Roads are a dream in Spain. I remember driving from Caceres into Portugal and seeing about half a dozen cars in 50 miles.

Tris:

AndrewG:

Tris:

AndrewG:

Roads are a dream in Spain. I remember driving from Caceres into Portugal and seeing about half a dozen cars in 50 miles.

Yeah, thats the advantage but sometimes (as you can probably imagine) it does get a little boring over big distance with very little driving work as such to do. Better than gridlock though :slight_smile:

1948.4 km’s and not an RDC in sight this week either.
*edited after reading Harry’s post :slight_smile:

130kms :smiley:
Still another 126kms to do tomorrow though,long haul truckin :sunglasses:

None. I’ve done three months work truck driving since September, and that’s quite enough for me, thank you.

Off up to Skipton in the narrowboat in about a fortnight’s time, just got to finish off a bit of painting and wait for Standedge Tunnel to re-open on 20th March, I’m aiming to be the first boat of the year to go through. You can poke your Tesco RDCs up your arse. :stuck_out_tongue:

1900 an something 32 drops an about 115 ton

AndrewG:

what do you do in a year, have ever you broke the 100,000 mile mark ?

Bluey Circles:

AndrewG:

Two companies ago, I took over a 13 month old F10. It had had one driver and covered 210,000km. 99% of that was in European driving. I didn`t keep up with his average by the way!

Lots I’ll work it out later once I park up in folkestone until Monday currently sat I calais waiting to board there ferry at a random guess over 2000miles

Bluey Circles:

AndrewG:

218000km or 136000miles and fuel usage 88600litres.