Stobrats strike again lol

cant find no news links yet lol

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … y-12610214

Cheers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well that’s February sorted for next years calendar! :smiley:

Looks like it’s a double decker?

What is it with some drivers,dont they know the height of their trailer,or even have common sense,if he read the road ahead surely he would have realised he wasn’t getting under the bridge

truckman020:
What is it with some drivers,dont they know the height of their trailer,or even have common sense,if he read the road ahead surely he would have realised he wasn’t getting under the bridge

And we’re off: “Should the driver lose their licence or not…”

4 pages for sure! :grimacing:

More than likely be Agency

15’3 bridge , sign at the traffic light, all be it not a big one.

google.fr/maps/@53.3931211, … 312!8i6656

Same company and same bridge hit about two weeks ago :wink:

Don’t know what on earth he is doing down there!! It’s about 2 miles from my house that bridge and Drift is correct.

Green army are slowly trying to knock it down :grimacing: Looks like he has tried a shortcut through Warrington on his way back to Stobart/Tesco Widnes RDC.

tango boy:

Or Foreign

You may peanuts and you get monkeys. When will these firms realise and pay a proper wage and conditions

To the lads I was talking to at Donny Tesco RDC earlier today, it wasn`t me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Not at this time of year fella. They are all sitting on the beach in Rio/Phuket/the Costa del Sol/wherever thanks to the ‘lifestyle choice’ that they have made.

:laughing:

Hope he put it on POA while he got sorted lol

tango boy:

flip flopping limper. :grimacing: cutting costs you know. :sunglasses:

Olog Hai:

tango boy:

Not at this time of year fella. They are all sitting on the beach in Rio/Phuket/the Costa del Sol/wherever thanks to the ‘lifestyle choice’ that they have made.

:laughing:

PMSL :grimacing: Saw a quote on another thread, " Don’t know if I could afford the drop in wages (to go full-time) ". Live in their own little world.

Drift:
Same company and same bridge hit about two weeks ago :wink:

And same driver I heard.

(Ok I made that up :blush: :smiley: )

May have mentioned it before but 4m limit and this wouldnt happen…some of these double deckers in the Uk are a ridiculous height and really not needed…