Not the way to get loaded quickly

Think this guy has definitely got the wrong idea on how to get loaded quickly.

yorkpress.co.uk/news/1503484 … n_t_ready/

Not sure what’s worse being attacked by a crow bar or getting bit several times.

Christopher Morton, for Partalis, said the trucker had lost his job because of the attack and now worked for an agency.

That’s the real punishment.

why am I thinking of the old joke…how much does a greek urn/earn.and thinking,not a lot as soon as he took the train to limperland…id hope the forkie thinks twice about being an jobsworth attitude boy again…nce to see one getting what he deserves as you can just assume the attitude from him on the lead up to getting smacked… :slight_smile:

Trying to eat the forkie without washing him down first…not very hygienic…

And theres me thinking that becoming a limper was a step up in pay and the ability to choose your hours .
Wait a minute - are the limpers all not in Spain and Portugal for the next 2 months on holiday?

beefy4605:
And theres me thinking that becoming a limper was a step up in pay and the ability to choose your hours .
Wait a minute - are the limpers all not in Spain and Portugal for the next 2 months on holiday?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that’s only the part timers.the fulltime limpers are off till end of march and away to somewhere more befitting their income bracket…mablethorpe seems to be popular this year as Grimsby was all booked up from last year. :slight_smile:

If more of us did it we would proberbly be loaded a lot quicker.

Your load isn’t here mate!

Ok, I’ll phone the office and see what they say…

How complicated is this job■■?

Ok these two might have history, but there are better things to be doing than fighting. Shagging his missus has to be higher up the list! Lol

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

Can’t help but think there is more to it than what the defendants are making out. A polite “sorry mate, there is nothing for you” could hardly result in crowbars being waved about.

Like security guards, if they are getting attacked it’s normally a result of their attitude. We’ve all been spoken to/treated like dog dirt by mini hitlers on customers premises and had to grit our teeth. Some guys will inevitably lash out, although granted this drivers taken it to the extreme!

rob22888:
Can’t help but think there is more to it than what the defendants are making out.

Nik the Greek: “I’ve come for the water please?”

FLT: “Fk O Aquarius we ain’t got none!”

Nik the Greek: Kill him… kill him… kill him.

beefy4605:

I believe that Thailand is the winter destination for many of them. All part of the ‘lifestyle choice’ of having no income for two months of the year, or so they insist… :laughing: :laughing: