Halfway To Cyprus... (nearly...) Part 1

Deleted.

Nice one Ian. Looking forward to part two.

Good Read That mate… Looking forward to the next bit. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent cant wait for Part 2

nice one ian ,according to comercial motor theres 2 of ya stuck in bulgaria with the same load apparentley hes called ian kennedy :laughing:

a good read, looking forward to part two. :wink:

Deleted.

Very interesting read mate. Looking forward to the next bit…

Good Read and I look forward to part two :smiley:

Nice one, Ian!

Lovely, cant wait for part 2 :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers Ben

Great read Ian,Hope all goes well for you this .Goodluck and regards derek

Nice read so far…but dont know about the snow…my has just come back from Bulgaria and has been to Russe (ruse) which ius one of the coldest parts of bg…and it was autumn…with lots of sunshine…she also travelled to Sofia, for its where the airport is…and the wather was gorgeous…so just where did you see 8" of snow…it doesnt normally start falling till November/late December…

truckyboy:
Nice read so far…but dont know about the snow…my has just come back from Bulgaria and has been to Russe (ruse) which ius one of the coldest parts of bg…and it was autumn…with lots of sunshine…she also travelled to Sofia, for its where the airport is…and the wather was gorgeous…so just where did you see 8" of snow…it doesnt normally start falling till November/late December…

Roumania :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: .

Salut, David.

Dya know...as you get older..either the mind plays tricks with the memory..or you dont take in what people are saying or writing......so my apologies to everyone...and also for the spelling mistakes..(like weather)..or forgetting to put the word (wife) in...its unusual for me cos i was good at english...got a lot on my plate at the mo..maybe thats why.. But i enjoyed reading Ians report and like the rest of ya…look forward to reading part 2…and of course the conclusion…for i hope all goes well…and the job gets done successfully…along with the repairs to the truck…may you have a change of luck ian and everything goes smoothly from herein.

truckyboy:
…may you have a change of luck ian and everything goes smoothly from herein.

Wheres herein?? Is that a border point in Bulgaria :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OK, OK…i`le go now. :smiley:

As a matter of interest, Ian, what WAS the weight of the load and what was the proper gross?

Deleted.

ianyng:
It was 23, 450kgs.
We tared off at 39,750 on the Hungarian weighbridge.
That was definately not right, we should have been around 37000kgs.

I do hope you mean ‘grossed’, otherwise that is one heavy motor :open_mouth: :laughing:

Didn’t think you were old enough to have ‘senior moments’, Ian. :laughing: :unamused:
(Unlike Trucky and me :frowning: )

Salut, David.

Deleted.