What Truck

caledoniandream:
Probably a DAF super space with a VOLVO 500 engine and I-shift gearbox, Volvo seats, Daf bed, MAN storage (but with better quality materials)
And the doors either Volvo or Scania.
I think there is on most truck something good and something not so good, if they put all the good points together,we could have a perfect truck

Youre onto a winner there. Id agree with the DAF Super Space cab. A 105 for me though, no condensation issues. Id even have the leather/fabric mix seats from that model too. DAF bed. Doors from the 106 (no quarter lights). Engine? Volvo, Scania, DAF, all have good offerings. Gearbox? DAF again: the 16 speed manual box, a gear for every situation. A genuine retarder too, not some alf-arsed exhaust brake. Once youve had one, any truck without is a disappointment. For my current work, a 4 wheeler is best. Big tank on one side (700 litre), tool box on other side for straps, odds n sods etc. Roof lights, bars, horns, low skirts etc? Nah, just summat else to knock off on low trees or rough tracks. Alloy wheels? Look pretty when clean. Ill sit on a stool and give them a rub in the evening summer sunshine while listening to the radio, but this time of year. . . . No thanks.