Anti car puddle jumper

facebook.com/hollie.a.coope … 0330722925

Well they shouldnt have parked on both sides making the road impassible to large vehicles then should they

Yeah, driver’s a ■■■■ but, I seem to have mislaid my tiny violin.

My money is on a non UK passport holder doing a day on the agency…! Legally, those cars are causing an obstruction but as the old bill aren’t interested in following up this trail of carnage, pursuing car drivers for obstruction will hardly be top of their list of things to do.

Go on I’ll be the first to say it…

Typical class 2 driver :laughing:

On a serious note, regardless of whether the cars are poorly parked or not, how the hell does someone end up in a situation where the best route out is to muller the side panels of a bunch of cars■■?

F-reds:

Fair chance not a class at at all, like was said above maybe.

Vehicle details
Vehicle make MERCEDES Date of first registration November 2010 Year of manufacture 2010 Cylinder capacity (cc) 4250 cc CO₂Emissions 0 g/km Fuel type DIESEL Export marker No Vehicle status Tax not due Vehicle colour WHITE Vehicle type approval N2 Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY Revenue weight 7490kg

They might regret putting this on their website too :-

“Hampshire Insulation Products is a professionally managed company with qualified and experienced personnel.”

But then maybe the truck had been stolen from them ? Anythings possible.

F-reds:

On a serious note, regardless of whether the cars are poorly parked or not, how the hell does someone end up in a situation where the best route out is to muller the side panels of a bunch of cars■■?

What if he arrived early at a drop with a clear entry/exit route, took 1hr to tip. During that time the cars arrived and the drivers left the scene? Leaving his only exit route blocked.

peirre:

F-reds:

What if he arrived early at a drop with a clear entry/exit route, took 1hr to tip. During that time the cars arrived and the drivers left the scene? Leaving his only exit route blocked.

Contact the police and wait for them to sort it. Vehicles proven to be causing an obstruction will be moved at the owners expense. To rag your truck down the side of them is just idiotic. Pass the problem up the food chain.

the maoster:

peirre:

F-reds:

Contact the police and wait for them to sort it. Vehicles proven to be causing an obstruction will be moved at the owners expense. To rag your truck down the side of them is just idiotic. Pass the problem up the food chain.

+1

peirre:

That gives you carte blanche…

To trash everyone’s car…NOT!

yourhavingalarf:
That gives you carte blanche…

To trash everyone’s car…NOT!

I never said that, one of the FB posts mentioned such a senario

the maoster:

This is what I would’ve done

Give the nosy cow a medal. Shame it wasn’t hers that got it.

Big Joe105:

the maoster:

peirre:

F-reds:

+1

Plus me.
But guessing summat here, putting together 2 and 2 to make 5 etc. Are cars parked like that habitually? Maybe workers at an industrial estate? How could a fire engine get past in an emergency?? Probably action should have been taken before.
Probably not the case here but have any others parked somewhere quite sensibly only to return later to find half a dozen other vehicles parked opposite making us (me) look an idiot?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
Probably not the case here but have any others parked somewhere quite sensibly only to return later to find half a dozen other vehicles parked opposite making us (me) look an idiot?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I get that outside my house all the time. I brought a new car a while back and its a bit of a beast, any larger and I’d be glad of my professional licence! So first day I parked it on the other side of the road where there are no houses. I was the first one back at the time and I made the mistaken assumption that it would be better to park it there than to partially block someone elses driveway. Nope, the absolute bellend from two doors down parked bang opposite my car, restricting the road and also blocking part of our drive.

I was frothing at the mouth.

Thankfully the house next door is vacant now so I can park blocking that drive but when that house gets new tenants I might have to trade the big French luxobarge in for something a bit smaller, or something a bit more armoured at least.

F-reds:

Don’t forget they drive artics normally, only driving the rigid for the day :laughing:

Franglais:
Thankfully the house next door is vacant now so I can park blocking that drive but when that house gets new tenants I might have to trade the big French luxobarge in for something a bit smaller, or something a bit more armoured at least.

I wonder if it a C6 and if so what do you think of it?

Ain’t a lorry the same width as a fire engine :question: .They may have learned a lesson leave enough room for vehicles
to get through.

Hurryup&wait:

Franglais:

I wonder if it a C6 and if so what do you think of it?

AArghh ! Try p.m.ing “nsmithh1180”. Tis not me me with the French Luxobarge. My sister did once have a C6 estate tho: nice drive,she said, byr leaking tailgate and niggly electrical faults.

I wish someone would do it around my way. Might make the council sort out the ■■■■ poor parking set up. I regularly have to walk half a mile home, as I refuse to park somewhere that has a best case scenario of losing a mirror, and a worst case of a fire engine writing it off