Convoy in the Park -2017

Something new for those who enjoy Truck Shows. take a look at this short video
youtu.be/idiND0HVGn8
We asked and have listened to your comments and this year will be launching a new show at Donington Park on July 22nd-23rd. Full details in the latest Truck & Driver magazine.

The website should be up and running in a few days and will post the web address when its live

Looking forward to this read about it last week in mag think it will be a big one tickets not on sale yet though.

is camping free :grimacing: :grimacing:

Looks similar to what I saw at a truck race in Nurburgring last year. The whole event was less like a rave meeting and more like a big truck show with a bit of racing thrown in. The Canadian I was working with said it felt more like a nascar event than a European race.

its the way forward loads to do even with the kids, rather than sat in a field twiggling your thumbs

Brilliant. Thanks Rikki.
Will be taking the grandkids to that

Gutted, would have loved that, but I will probably be arguing with a somewhat arrogant BAYER employee who wants to go home early rather than let me unload.

If anyone fancies sharing their photos of the event it would be most appreciated.

Book a holiday Dave, - Problem solved

Driver-Once-More:
Book a holiday Dave, - Problem solved

That may be the best option considering the day I am having.

The website is up and running convoyinthepark.com/ and you can book your tickets, If your planning on bringing a truck I would get in pretty smartish to avoid disappointment :slight_smile: we are trying to make this different than the usual shows , more focus on the drivers and what they want, less Coronation street celebs. Any questions please ask, If I don’t know the answer I know some folks who will :wink:

It does sound better than Truckfest, truck racing not my thing nor the karaoke stuff. I do like the manufacturers’ stands and classic stuff.
Please place an injunction, stopping all ride and CDC from attending the event…

Hi rik have the truck tickets gone cant see them on the site

divemaster:

convoyinthepark.com/tickets/ :smiley: :wink:

Rikki-UK:

divemaster:

Iv already been on there mate but theres nothing about taking your truck its just sat sun and weekend tickets they must have all gone

divemaster:

Rikki-UK:

divemaster:

Iv already been on there mate but theres nothing about taking your truck its just sat sun and weekend tickets they must have all gone

I will ask , as I cant see it either

Show truck booking will be going live in a couple of weeks- so no its not full :slight_smile:

Ok thanks mate

Rikki-UK:
Show truck booking will be going live in a couple of weeks- so no its not full :slight_smile:

Are there any plans for trucknet social meets/ bashes? These seem a thing of old.

Registration for show trucks is now open… commercialmotor.com/news/pro … open-entry when on the registration site make sure you pick the Donington event and the category you want your truck entered into

Freight Dog:
Are there any plans for trucknet social meets/ bashes? These seem a thing of old.

not at the moment but nothing stopping folks organising informal meetings in their area, Some of the lads in the Old Timers forum from the NE have an annual get-together at a local social club