Huntapac

Hi all does anyone know anything about huntapac in Preston been getting mix comments from mates some say stay away some say they got better than they used to be.
Thanks for any info.

We’ll its produce so mainly silly o’clock starts rdc work or turning up in pitch black in a field in the
Middle of nowhere to collect a trailer . Mainly 4 on 4 off from what I’ve heard

Thanks for that mate

They been going a while now…

Think they have a place near Hull by the bridge. I see their fridges in RDCs. Kit looks ok other than that I know little else.

We have flts in Tarlton near Southport and they have just opened a small place on Fleetwood Docks.
All the drivers I’ve spoken to seem okay.

Have done the tipping trailer job collecting carrots off the field to Tarleton during Decenber and January a couple of years back
Bit hard to find the correct fields sometimes especially dark mornings
never got hassled by planners, never done the chilled side of the business

Thanks for all the info I just been told off someone that they video and record your conversation in the drivers room whilst waiting to get your paperwork that doesn’t seem right.im just wondering why they are always looking for drivers if it’s an ok place to work.
Thanks again for all the info and all the best to everyone for xmas & new year

I did tramping at huntapac for 6 months. Working 5 days 4 nights away. Starting on a Wednesday between 1am and 3am always varies and you don’t always get the same jobs. New trucks every 3 years but not everyone seems to take care of them. A lot of them a very clean especially the volvo’s but I heard we a getting rid off them and just having scania and iveco. If you’ve never done bulker work they won’t put on it straight away. They will have you on fridges for the first few months. No they don’t record or video whilst doing your paperwork. Al the trucks have cameras on them recording 24/7 buts that just in case of a incident. Wages are decent my take her was around best part of £700 a week I currently still there working nights had to change because of family commitments. Hope this helps

I worked there about a year ago,you start off cab - hopping till you get your own truck…But on your days off anyone can drive it …Work was good and clean and have accounts at all services and most truck stops…Wages were £10.25 to start and most weeks was taking home £550 to £620 ish

Was silly o clock starts .