Vicious M62 Road Rage Attack Caught on Camera

This has to be seen to be believed

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … s-12247001

What the hell is happening to society today■■?

Well that escalated quickly :laughing:

What a ■■■■■■■ headcase!

Can’t believe what I’ve just watched! Bloody flatbed had unsecured load, incredible.

lbc.co.uk/news/uk/thug-shove … m=referral

Do as ya likey? Shame one of the passing trucks never caught his swede with a wing mirror!

Looking at how calm the truck pair were, let’s give it my best “Prima Facia” bash here:

-looking driver demands to see the footage of behind-truck’s dashcam that will show his (own fault) move just before he gets hit up the arse in a better light.
Drivers behind refuse, because they’re gonna use the same footage to exonerate themselves. :sunglasses:

Front driver gets nasty… Wants to play the race card, but knows he can’t, because the camera is still rolling.
Finally snaps when Front guy realizes he’s got an angle on “Hey - you’re filming me without my express politically correct permission! Turn it off! Turn it bloody well OFF or I’ll GIVE you something to film you [zb] gets - may the fleas of a thousand camals infest your arse” etc etc.

In short, I’ll bloody well hurl some insults here - because we have what appears to be a race-hate attack AGAINST us normal white folk, even more so if the white folk here are EE, but I doubt it on account of their age.
'Enuf said though. The police should look for him down the local job center, because I can’t imagine any scenario where that pickup guy is finishing today’s shift without getting the boot somehow… :unamused:

Vote Nuttal - you know it makes sense! :smiling_imp:

It has been shown on the BBC ‘Television’ News now - So it won’t be long before the driver and pick-up truck are identified.

oh my goodness that gu is a ■■■■■■■ nut job he needs to go have some anger management classes.

Where was the 2nd man that was with the co op driver when they were scuffling■■?

selby newcomer:
Where was the 2nd man that was with the co op driver when they were scuffling■■?

Making a video to put it on facebook or youtube.

Winseer:
Vote Nuttal - you know it makes sense! :smiling_imp:

+1 :smiley:

too dark to be a macodougal diddycoy,though you can never be too sure…no writing on the pickup other than motorway maintenance kinda goes with the gypgops though…insecure load…overloaded on the rear axle…no rachet straps…and not even roped down and tied off with a dolly knot or three. !!!.. :open_mouth:

F ME!!! :open_mouth:

But surely the CCTV operator - after trying to zoom in as the flat was leaving could get some 'still’s of their reg and do a trace…■■

Very much doubt that this bloke and his vehicle will ever be apprehended - it happened two weeks ago and nowt yet.

It won’t be in this country anymore…

I am presuming like Winseer that the attacker wanted the dash-cam. Personally I can’t see the point of ever revealing to another party at an incident that you have a dash cam, if it is on film don’t get involved. In fact I doubt I would even give the film to the police until I had got it home and made a copy of it, just in case they lost it.

Push the slide bar forward to the 1 minute & 19 second mark. You can almost read the pick-up truck’s reg. number, but not quite.
Surely the police could do something to enhance that image?

The back of that truck is so distinctive with all it’s reflective markings that you would think that it could be identified from CCTV cameras elsewhere in that area on that same day.

If that had been a murder that had happened rather than just vehicle damage we would have had an arrest by now.

As mentioned above with the amount of cctv on the motorway and road network they should easily be able to identify the reg and probably follow it for miles.

for miles and miles down to the nearest halting site in wales.on closer inspection it deffo has all the hallmarks of a house trained macodougall,down to the ott super legal hi viz,and the unmarked truck including the standard motorway maintenance on the rear of the cab.if it is,then its strange to see only 1 in the cab though…cant be a proper truckie as theres no ropes complete with dolly knots holding down the bags :wink:

WATCH IT AGAIN.

WATCH THE GOLD PHONE!!! There is more to this!!

WATCH THE GOLD PHONE!!!

Shouldn`t have done what he did but the truck driver has taken is phone.

Watch the full version