Best or good cool box?

What cooler box good or the best???May be somebody was used this ebay.co.uk/itm/6L-Portable-1 … npXmv–.If yes what feedback???Somebody talk me who if cool box will be plug in all night that truck battery will be flat at morning■■?

Got a 24 litre one from Halfords a few weeks ago and works really well, I was surprised how cold it keeps stuff. Not left it plugged in overnight as haven’t needed too, the one you’re looking at will be tiny at 6 litres so personally don’t think it’s worth getting.

wrighty1:
Got a 24 litre one from Halfords a few weeks ago and works really well, I was surprised how cold it keeps stuff. Not left it plugged in overnight as haven’t needed too, the one you’re looking at will be tiny at 6 litres so personally don’t think it’s worth getting.

You get this halfords.com/camping-leisure … x-24-litre

Andrejs:

wrighty1:

You get this halfords.com/camping-leisure … x-24-litre

That’s the one, there may be others that are better but this works fine for me.

If your budget can stretch that far Waeco cf35 used £200-£300 new £450 but they’re proper compressor cool box fridge
ebay.co.uk/itm/Waeco-CoolFre … Sw8w1X2vCo

That one you were looking at willhold a pint of milk and thats it i reckon…Just bought a waeco tropicool 21ltr of Amazon for £156…Well worth the extra price.And left it running all week with no battery issues…But the truck is new…So there should’nt be yet…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have a look on kuda you can pay monthly

Cool boxes … what do you wanna pay?

do you want a coolbox or a fridge, they are different. A coolbox wont cool anything it will only stop it warming up but once you keep opening it, it wont chill the stuff again. an electric coolbox just takes longer to warm up.

I have coolbox but have plan buy good fridge . or coolbox which can keep food about 0° in summer .

I have coolbox but have plan buy good fridge . or coolbox which can keep food about 0° in summer .

Andrejs:

You need one like mine a Waeco Cf45 cool freeze compressor fridge works on 12/24 dc and 240v ac mine is plugged in top the truck from 6am Monday to 5pm Friday and no battery problems as it has a inbuilt battery guard
Keeps temp nicely at 3 deg C or lower if you want

I did have a Colemans cooler, it was quite effective until it just quit and started ruining food. I now have a different one I am not in my cab but and can’t remember the make but will post a photo bellow. It is a vast improvement on the old one.

fridge.jpg

i had one of these ebay.co.uk/itm/6L-Portable-1 … npXmv–.If years ago,it did work but if you have it on all the time it burns out the motor because its only designed for use now and again not for running all the time,so yes it is good but not for what i wanted it for
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no … +P-75+TC-2
this is the one i bought from a caravan and camping shop,i had it for years until i got a truck with one built in,in fact i still have it,it caused me no trouble at all in the time i used it in the truck and it even made ice in cold weather

Had a 24 litre one from Halfords which works really well but new truck has one built in now :smiley:

This is what I’ve got

fecbec985d39affb80b1122ad910a81b.jpg

i have a waeco…paid £170 for it at my local camping store…it did develop a fault after 6 months…but they just replaced it.remember you only get what you pay for…so worth spending a bit extra for something thats gonna last.

Can you explain.If buy goodfridge that can set up up to minus 10.But how you keep different product in one box without section.If keep cotagge cheese at minus 10 that…

Andrejs:
Can you explain.If buy goodfridge that can set up up to minus 10.But how you keep different product in one box without section.If keep cotagge cheese at minus 10 that…

Don’t set the fridge at minus 10…

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:

Don’t set the fridge at minus 10…

But if taked frozen meat from supermarket that in what temperature must keep■■?